Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Posting too much on this forum

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Kattla View Post
    My rule of thumb for posting is to avoid using the word "you" in negative sentence.
    Still got 8 more fingers then my thumbs, so it's not a rule, more of a personal guidline and
    a warning sign.
    Using "I" statements, yeah that is always a good way to go, but some people have a temper and have a hard time taking criticism.

Here is something I am thinking about, I am really enjoying talking with you guys and I can get a bit lonely at times, so am I trolling the forum waiting for replies and posting comments? that's what goes through my head sometimes. I have yet to get into the game today so I am I guess just hanging around this forum enjoying talking with you all.

I also have no Twitter and Facebook account and I am a loner and spend most of my time alone so this conversation is about my only social activity I have had for some time.
    Last edited by bobrpggamer; 09-01-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Agreed for the most part. Social media like Twitter and Facebook I have no use for. I've never created an account and likely never will either. Forums are where it's at cuz you can at least learn from it and isn't too personal.

As far as not being bothered by online stuff... threatening messages from stalking users that somehow manage to gain your personal details in which you've never given out before... that stuff will always bother me. It's happened to me on this very website too back when I was moderating it. Had to get police involved which luckily scared him off. But most other things said online should easily be shrugged off cuz they don't know anything about you, so how could it possibly be taken personal?

Now if you don't mind... I need to go stab someone 37 times and then eat their hands.
    reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y
    Wouldn't a foot have more meat on it, in case you really eat peoples hands. I had my foot amputated in 1998 and I often wonder what did they do with my foot when they chopped it off, I hope they did not eat it but then if they were hungry I suppose it was for a good cause. Strange video dude.

I really did have my foot amputated I am not making that up, it was a bummer but If I lost one of my hands I could not play FPS's very well or type or other things but lately I have had a hard time walking around and since it was my right foot my truck has to be adapted with a left foot gas pedal so its a bit f***ed up at times.
    Last edited by bobrpggamer; 09-01-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrpggamer View Post
    Wouldn't a foot have more meat on it, in case you really eat peoples hands. I had my foot amputated in 1998 and I often wonder what did they do with my foot when they chopped it off, I hope they did not eat it but then if they were hungry I suppose it was for a good cause. Strange video dude.
    lmao!

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    I tried talking my dad into keeping his leg (ampu'd below the knee) as an umbrella holder. He wasn't down for that, for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    New rules page? Where?

Ah, found it... naming and shaming, but that's my favorite! =)
    It was Guppy with the candlestick in the library! I saw it with my own two eyes!!!

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    It was <redacted> with the candlestick in the library! I saw it with my own two eyes!!!
    Fixed it for you.