Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo music

Diablo music

Not that I mind it at all but come on guys lol...

Did they really? lol

All music is original composed music by some local Dallas guys. People used to think we stole 28 days later music too, it wasn't even the same chord progression.

I just wish it was more random i've heard the exact same tune many times already, and I mean the exact same. My game seems to only cycle between 4 different ones when I played earlier, will check next time I play might have just been rng screwing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    I just wish it was more random i've heard the exact same tune many times already, and I mean the exact same. My game seems to only cycle between 4 different ones when I played earlier, will check next time I play might have just been rng screwing with me.
    For players like myself... we'll never know what any of the music sounds like since we by default disable music as like you said, it gets repetitive and at least for me, ruins immersion.

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    All music is original composed music by some local Dallas guys. People used to think we stole 28 days later music too, it wasn't even the same chord progression.
    Oh I know it is not the same it is just very Diablo"ish". Again don't mind at all.

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    I really miss that music, any chance you bring that back for some menu or area?

Quote Originally Posted by Feycat View Post
    I really miss that music, any chance you bring that back for some menu or area?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML1OrpiSd00

Miss it so bad...

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    For players like myself... we'll never know what any of the music sounds like since we by default disable music as like you said, it gets repetitive and at least for me, ruins immersion.
    I'm actually quite happy with the music. I believe the new audio engine is in that can select and splice together music from a fairly large pool. If so, I'm very much liking what it's doing. Granted I only have a few hours in, but the music has felt more varied and far less repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by tricorius View Post
    I'm actually quite happy with the music. I believe the new audio engine is in that can select and splice together music from a fairly large pool. If so, I'm very much liking what it's doing. Granted I only have a few hours in, but the music has felt more varied and far less repetitive.
    Agreed.

This is just an early version of it and I can already see its potential.

Just stay a while and listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Same. That is the first thing I do in any game I start up. That and the FOV slider.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydious View Post
    Seriously tho!

Is there a way we can replace the main menu music? A lot of the mmos I play have a folder you can put music into the replace the login music.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydious View Post
    Maybe I can release it as a mod someday since we have a license. I love it too Since it was licensed and anyone can license it.... it put us at risk of sharing with someone else which isn't cool, so that is why we wrote original music we copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    Just stay a while and listen.
    lol!