Thread: A18 (Extremely OP Bug)

A18 (Extremely Gamebreaking Bug)

Hello,

Let me make this brief. I discovered a bug in alpha 18 (b139) that allows you to do all kinds of things like eat a single food, water, or medical item indefinitely. It can also be used to repair/upgrade things extremely fast with a construction tool, or break things slightly faster with certain weapons.

All you have to do to reproduce the bug is spam left alt while you hit / eat / drink / use med items. If you switch to another slot on your toolbelt, it won't use said item that you spam used, but you'll still gain the effects.

For example, take out a can of beans, spam L-Alt while also spamming left click, and then at some point switch to another slot. It wont use the item but it'll give you the effect for as many times as you clicked.
    Last edited by NeddyTheNoodle; 1 Week Ago at 06:51 AM.

I just described this bug to a friend on TeamSpeak who was in-game, and he said it worked, so it's not just you... Seems like a legit bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Skier View Post
    I just described this bug to a friend on TeamSpeak who was in-game, and he said it worked, so it's not just you... Seems like a legit bug.
    Yeah, my friend tested it and it worked for him too.

Survivor
    Reproduced and confirmed