Page 150 of 153 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2282

Thread: Improvements for the dedicated server

Quote Originally Posted by AnsontheToad View Post
    Got an error trying to render map.

Code:
    2018-12-12T15:33:24 205.705 INF Error in RenderMap.Run: System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
     at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,ThreadManager+ThreadInfo].Add (System.String key, .ThreadInfo value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
     at ThreadManager.startThread (System.String _name, .ThreadFunctionDelegate _threadDelegate, .ThreadFunctionDelegate _threadInit, .ThreadFunctionLoopDelegate _threadLoop, .ThreadFunctionEndDelegate _threadEnd, ThreadPriority _threadPriority, System.Object _parameter, .ExitCallbackThread _exitCallback, Boolean _runInMainThread) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
     at ThreadManager.StartThread (System.String _name, .ThreadFunctionDelegate _threadInit, .ThreadFunctionLoopDelegate _threadLoop, .ThreadFunctionEndDelegate _threadEnd, ThreadPriority _threadPriority, System.Object _parameter, .ExitCallbackThread _exitCallback, Boolean _runInMainThread) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
     at RegionFileManager..ctor (System.String _loadDirectory, System.String _saveDirectory, Int32 _maxChunksInCache, Boolean _bSaveOnChunkDrop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
     at AllocsFixes.MapRendering.MapRendering.RenderFullMap () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
     at AllocsFixes.CustomCommands.RenderMap.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo _senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchplayers View Post
    We've got the same error! We didnt find any fix yet Anyone?
    From earlier on this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Alloc View Post
    Yeah, rendermap is currently not working. Wondering though what your reasons for using it even are. This was basically only meant for the very first round as people back then added the mod way after starting a save game. This command does not give you any advantage if you run the mod from the start of a new savegame.
    You might be looking for visitmap instead!
    Last edited by Catalysm; 12-17-2018 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloc View Post
    So, is this still an issue for you?
    <EPIC SNIP>
    There's nothing like a ""Telnet"-service" in the 7dtd server. It's just a part of the code that handles the TCP sockets for the net console. If there's an issue with that code it needs to be found and fixed, because otherwise it won't even be detectable. But obviously I need some good data, preferrably some repro case, to find that one
    Its nice to see that some people can actually deal with megga issues all at once!

rlp seems to be broken. SetBlockRPC fails on replacing LCB block with air (only). All other types of blocks are fine to replace with air though.

Cheers

-edit- its some fight over GameManager.ChangeBlocks setBlockRPC's when detecting its a LCB and the setting block to air by RPC by external force. Seems the GameManager wins. Ive managed to find a workaround.
    Last edited by Prisma501; 12-17-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Hi Alloc,

Do the server fixes need an update? Webserver is fine but getting this error on start up when queied by CBSM:

2018-12-18T15:22:12 378.236 INF Executing command 'listplayers' by Telnet from 67.205.111.132:37284
    2018-12-18T15:22:12 378.236 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at ConsoleCmdListPlayers.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo _senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SdtdConsole.executeCommand (System.String _command, CommandSenderInfo _senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException( Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception , Object)
    UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    Logger:masterLogException(Exception)
    Logger:Exception(Exception)
    Log:Exception(Exception)
    SdtdConsole:executeCommand(String, CommandSenderInfo)
    SdtdConsole:Update()

Listentities is doing the same thing. No errors when disconnecting CBSM.
    Last edited by Retsof123; 12-18-2018 at 07:39 AM.

did read that wrong - edit

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Retsof123 View Post
    Hi Alloc,

Do the server fixes need an update? Webserver is fine but getting this error on start up when queied by CBSM:

2018-12-18T15:22:12 378.236 INF Executing command 'listplayers' by Telnet from 67.205.111.132:37284
    2018-12-18T15:22:12 378.236 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at ConsoleCmdListPlayers.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo _senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SdtdConsole.executeCommand (System.String _command, CommandSenderInfo _senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException( Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception , Object)
    SdtdConsole:executeCommand(String, CommandSenderInfo)
    SdtdConsole:Update()

Listentities is doing the same thing. No errors when disconnecting CBSM.
    OK, my bad. This only occurs when starting the server with CBSM already activated. Must remember to deactivate CBSM during initial server startup and only activate once stabilised. Does not affect server restarts. All is well with the world.

Anyone else has the problem, that on the webmap, I will define them as "not finished connected player" apears with "Player:" all at one spot?
    2018-12-28_09h01_46.jpg
    Does anyone have a solution how I can delete these empty players from the webmap?
    In my savegame folder there are only ~7 player profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by F3UR10 View Post
    Anyone else has the problem, that on the webmap, I will define them as "not finished connected player" apears with "Player:" all at one spot?
    2018-12-28_09h01_46.jpg
    Does anyone have a solution how I can delete these empty players from the webmap?
    In my savegame folder there are only ~7 player profiles.
    Since there is no way to selectively delete player objects from allocs bin whitout api mod, you can just delete /Saves/WorldName/SeedName/AllocsPeristentData.bin.

It contains info on all players so that will clean up ALL. As soon as your friends connect again and play they will be on webmap again anyways.

Cheers

Hey there Alloc

Little nit-picky thing

When passing an unknown command to the executeConsoleCommand API endpoint, it returns 501 - not implemented. According to the spec ( ) this isn't an appropriate status code. It would be better to return some 4xx error IMO. This is not a server error, but a user error.

Cheers

Tracker
    Hey my 7DTD A17 server wont load the December release. The error is no modinfo.xml found, and then the allocs fixes are ignored - but i checked and each of the three folders has a modinfo.xml, so the server isn't seeing them. I am wondering whether the modinfo files should be in a directory one above the dll files and not in the same directory as the dll files as per the modlets for A17 ? Which would mean creating a sub directory for the dll files but i have no idea what that would be called.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly View Post
    Hey my 7DTD A17 server wont load the December release. The error is no modinfo.xml found, and then the allocs fixes are ignored - but i checked and each of the three folders has a modinfo.xml, so the server isn't seeing them. I am wondering whether the modinfo files should be in a directory one above the dll files and not in the same directory as the dll files as per the modlets for A17 ? Which would mean creating a sub directory for the dll files but i have no idea what that would be called.
    No, modinfo.xml files need to be next to the .dll files.

From what you are describing, your folder structure is bad. It should look similar to this. Mods/ in the root of your server with subfolders for every mod in there.

If running on Linux also make sure the case on the XML is correct, it needs to be ModInfo.xml.

Tracker
    Need some help. Went back to version 16.4 and am trying to use the webmap again. I cannot make it work for some reason. Ive checked ports, versions, etc but to no avail. In the log I get;

Code:
    2019-01-15T19:30:35 1.069 INF [MODS] Trying to load from Allocs_WebAndMapRendering
    Non platform assembly: C:\******\*************\*********\7d\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server\Mods\Allocs_WebAndMapRendering\MapRendering.dll (this message is harmless)
    2019-01-15T19:30:35 1.073 ERR [MODS] Failed loading DLL
    2019-01-15T19:30:35 1.073 EXC The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
    ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
      at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Mod.KH () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    Mod:KH()
    Mod:LoadFromFolder(String)
    ModManager:LoadMods()
    GameManager:Awake()

(Filename:  Line: -1)
    I did get older versions from the website that I believe work with the version I am running but maybe I am missing something.

I am running A16.4 (b8) for the game. What is the correct Alloc version I should be using? What else might I be missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Drifter View Post
    Need some help. Went back to version 16.4 and am trying to use the webmap again. I cannot make it work for some reason. Ive checked ports, versions, etc but to no avail. In the log I get;

Code:
    2019-01-15T19:30:35 1.069 INF [MODS] Trying to load from Allocs_WebAndMapRendering
    Non platform assembly: C:\******\*************\*********\7d\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server\Mods\Allocs_WebAndMapRendering\MapRendering.dll (this message is harmless)
    2019-01-15T19:30:35 1.073 ERR [MODS] Failed loading DLL
    2019-01-15T19:30:35 1.073 EXC The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
    ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
      at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Mod.KH () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    Mod:KH()
    Mod:LoadFromFolder(String)
    ModManager:LoadMods()
    GameManager:Awake()

(Filename:  Line: -1)
    I did get older versions from the website that I believe work with the version I am running but maybe I am missing something.

I am running A16.4 (b8) for the game. What is the correct Alloc version I should be using? What else might I be missing here?
    rev. 322 (14_17_26) (2018-06-20)

http://illy.bz/fi/7dtd/server_fixes_v14_17_26.tar.gz

Cheers

Tracker
    Thank you Prisma501 !