Thread: [A18] Low quality loot bug (Safe/Gun safes)

Refugee

[A18] Low quality loot bug (Safe/Gun safes)

I've noticed that locked safes and locked gun safes have been ONLY producing level 1 quality items. Things like crates and boxes do not have the same issue. I'm level 60+ with 10/10 perception and maxed 5/5 looting. Anyone else having this issue?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuda87 View Post
    I've noticed that locked safes and locked gun safes have been ONLY producing level 1 quality items. Things like crates and boxes do not have the same issue. I'm level 60+ with 10/10 perception and maxed 5/5 looting. Anyone else having this issue?
    yes we had same issue on our server... safes reinforsed chests and the big chests all have level 1 loot even if i have looting 4

Refugee
    Yes, it's true, something is broken. This happened to me when I reached level 3x and rank 5 of Lucky Looter, and I've never could have better loot, only Grey quality items, from Safes and Reinforced Chests any more. I'm playing on a crowded server.
    I also tested on single play by running some commands to reach high level and level 5 of Lucky Looter, and same result of course.

A18.0_2019-10-11_15-33-26.jpg
    A18.0_2019-10-11_15-33-49.jpg

Refugee
    Level 4x with perception 10/10; lucky looter 5/5 and lucky goggles (+18). Only getting level 1 quality from safes / chests, almost always half broken as well.