Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 78

Thread: Console News

  1. #61
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonShadow View Post
    I swear you guys would complain if they said they would be releasing the update TT was working on tomorrow... Their announcement was good news. its alot better news than them not even giving it a shot to continue. they have essentially said that it would be updated, they just need to take care of their primary version first. TT did screw them over with all the hate and speculation caused the sudden news.
    I disagree we would complain if they said they would be releasing the update TT was working on tomorrow.

    How do you figure their announcement was good news? Maybe if TFP had an idea of when PC was going gold, I could buy it was good news. At this point since they don’t know when PC is going gold, they have no idea of when they might look at doing that update. Plus it makes more sense to do a new release of a finished game, then going back to update a game version that isn’t anything like the current or finished version.

    Please tell me how “they have essentially said that it would be updated”? What I read essentially said no update, and we will be releasing a new version of the game NOT an update. You know the zero console experience and costs that it takes to do an update part of the post for Console Update. Once again TFP have no idea of when this might happen. Of course I could be wrong. Please someone link the PC going gold date if there is one.

    I think most people are tired of being told the update might happen. It was supposed to happen in 2018. Now we are being told it will/might be done after some date in the future no one knows. Which is why I say 8-2-2019 RIP. Now two months later people still say they are still working on the console update. Time to come clean and move on please.

    For the record, TFP could have said NO to the console port. So while I agree TTG did the damage, that was a partner that TFP decided to trust with their IP. I might have to do some forums digging, but I am pretty sure there was mention of how IG helped do some debugging for console which was used to fix some PC issues. So yes it sucks but it wasn’t totally one sided. It takes two to tango.

    We both got burned by TTG, because if they hadn’t mentioned the update for 2018, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion. The simple facts are the money has been made for the current version of 7D2D. The cost of an update plus potential new revenue for the current version of 7D2D is nothing compared to a new release cost and potential new revenue. Pretty simple business, but in our PC world you cant say the wrong thing for fear it will make people complain.

    Since you said it essentially will be updated when do you think this might happen? Before or after holiday 2020?

  2. #62
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,656
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle604 View Post
    I disagree we would complain if they said they would be releasing the update TT was working on tomorrow.

    How do you figure their announcement was good news? Maybe if TFP had an idea of when PC was going gold, I could buy it was good news. At this point since they don’t know when PC is going gold, they have no idea of when they might look at doing that update. Plus it makes more sense to do a new release of a finished game, then going back to update a game version that isn’t anything like the current or finished version.

    Please tell me how “they have essentially said that it would be updated”? What I read essentially said no update, and we will be releasing a new version of the game NOT an update. You know the zero console experience and costs that it takes to do an update part of the post for Console Update. Once again TFP have no idea of when this might happen. Of course I could be wrong. Please someone link the PC going gold date if there is one.

    I think most people are tired of being told the update might happen. It was supposed to happen in 2018. Now we are being told it will/might be done after some date in the future no one knows. Which is why I say 8-2-2019 RIP. Now two months later people still say they are still working on the console update. Time to come clean and move on please.

    For the record, TFP could have said NO to the console port. So while I agree TTG did the damage, that was a partner that TFP decided to trust with their IP. I might have to do some forums digging, but I am pretty sure there was mention of how IG helped do some debugging for console which was used to fix some PC issues. So yes it sucks but it wasn’t totally one sided. It takes two to tango.

    We both got burned by TTG, because if they hadn’t mentioned the update for 2018, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion. The simple facts are the money has been made for the current version of 7D2D. The cost of an update plus potential new revenue for the current version of 7D2D is nothing compared to a new release cost and potential new revenue. Pretty simple business, but in our PC world you cant say the wrong thing for fear it will make people complain.

    Since you said it essentially will be updated when do you think this might happen? Before or after holiday 2020?

    What you want speculation? TFP wont even give a release date when each alpha comes out. They said it once and some unexpected game breaking bugs came along and pushed that date back and they got called liers and pitch forks came rolling out. It was crazy and dumb but some don't understand. So now they say when it out it is out no dates are given anymore until the week before it is out. So you not goin to get a date of when it is goin to go gold. But speculation would be middle of 2021 to the end of 2022. Again speculation.


    ......................................

    I highly doubt the current gen console will get another update. They have hardly any new money coming in for it. They already spent money getting rights back. They are not going to go bankrupt themselves just because another company screwed them over. Right or wrong.. wrong or right... agree or disagree it doesn't matter. They sold off the rights to do console and they made it very clear they was goin to keep focusing on PC that console wasn't goin to get in the way. Now I'm sure they wasn't expecting TT to bankrupt I mean who did? So they did try but money talks nothing is free. Sometimes you got to cut your losses and move forward. So right now it is finish what they started by the time it does finish the next gen console will be out and they do a full version of the game then.

    No other publisher is going to spend money on a game that has been out and probably not making that much anymore. And one or 2 or even 3 updates isn't goin to change those numbers by that much. Besides I really highly doubt that TFP will risk this again. It be best for them to not get screwed twice and just wait.

    Like I said nothing is free, everything cost money even to put updates out. I understand how frustrating it is and I'm sure how frustrating you are that TFP are just as frustrated. I know every console player wants or even would like an update I got a console and PC and hell i would love console to see a update. I get people are mad and don't want to trust TFP or buy anything from them again. It is understandable I get it. Again they get it to and trust me if they had the money they would. They want to finish a game strong and be able to create a new game. A bad name isn't goin to help them with sales on another game they end up doing. So trust if they could they would and they do care. If they didn't they could of not spent no money getting the rights back let someone else get them and still be left in the dark because they don't necessarily would of had to give the codes over to do anymore ports. Anyway besides the point so just goin to end this my opinion post that really doesn't mean much anyway.

  3. #63
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    I would be happy enough with alpha 16 update on console I want to play with electricity and turrets xD

  4. #64
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Honestly i dont have a clue on when, and im not going to rush them. Honestly TTG going bankrupt came as a surprise to everyone, and there was absolutely nothing that TFP could of done differently besides never allowing the port. Which would of denied alot of people from becoming fans of the game. However they were pretty clear that it would have a future on console, as long as they can work through the issues they listed. although it may not be a direct continuation of the current version. Which is good news compared to them just saying sorry the console version is dead. So you continue to be a glass half empty person and i will see it as half full.

  5. #65
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    What you want speculation? TFP wont even give a release date when each alpha comes out. They said it once and some unexpected game breaking bugs came along and pushed that date back and they got called liers and pitch forks came rolling out. It was crazy and dumb but some don't understand. So now they say when it out it is out no dates are given anymore until the week before it is out. So you not goin to get a date of when it is goin to go gold. But speculation would be middle of 2021 to the end of 2022. Again speculation.


    ......................................

    I highly doubt the current gen console will get another update. They have hardly any new money coming in for it. They already spent money getting rights back. They are not going to go bankrupt themselves just because another company screwed them over. Right or wrong.. wrong or right... agree or disagree it doesn't matter. They sold off the rights to do console and they made it very clear they was goin to keep focusing on PC that console wasn't goin to get in the way. Now I'm sure they wasn't expecting TT to bankrupt I mean who did? So they did try but money talks nothing is free. Sometimes you got to cut your losses and move forward. So right now it is finish what they started by the time it does finish the next gen console will be out and they do a full version of the game then.

    No other publisher is going to spend money on a game that has been out and probably not making that much anymore. And one or 2 or even 3 updates isn't goin to change those numbers by that much. Besides I really highly doubt that TFP will risk this again. It be best for them to not get screwed twice and just wait.

    Like I said nothing is free, everything cost money even to put updates out. I understand how frustrating it is and I'm sure how frustrating you are that TFP are just as frustrated. I know every console player wants or even would like an update I got a console and PC and hell i would love console to see a update. I get people are mad and don't want to trust TFP or buy anything from them again. It is understandable I get it. Again they get it to and trust me if they had the money they would. They want to finish a game strong and be able to create a new game. A bad name isn't goin to help them with sales on another game they end up doing. So trust if they could they would and they do care. If they didn't they could of not spent no money getting the rights back let someone else get them and still be left in the dark because they don't necessarily would of had to give the codes over to do anymore ports. Anyway besides the point so just goin to end this my opinion post that really doesn't mean much anyway.
    Preaching to the choir my friend. I read the PC side too and know, it will be ready when its ready. I agree 100% with what you say. I am only disappointed with TFP because they keep the sliver of hope alive for something that isn’t going to happen, on an update that was promised by TTG. Saying they might finish it after PC goes gold when they have zero idea of that date, is kind of pointless. Like I have said before it is total lip service. I wouldn’t want to upset PC or console players either, but at this point I think most common sense people see the writing on the wall. Which is why I have said for months now that the current console version is dead. I would pay for an update or a re-release. Which is why I think the only smart move left is to re-release the game and get paid like TTG did when they did the first 7D2D.

    I agree speculation is bad, but lets play out your scenario.

    Let’s say PC goes gold beginning 2022 (kind of in the middle of your two guesses).

    Do you honestly think that at that point they will go back do a free update for the console version they own from 2019? Which never got alpha I think 16 for sure 17/18 and the others that will be released before it goes gold???

    I just flat don’t believe they will, when the option to re-release the game and get paid for the new version vs nothing for the free update. So why not just said sorry guys it isn’t going to happen and we are moving forward to plan for the next gen console version. Just some plain honestly.

    My scenario is slightly different. Holiday 2020 when the PS5 comes out. Sorry not sure on the Xbox. They release the new version of 7D2D and use that revenue stream to finish up the PC version to gold in 2022. But as we both agree total speculation on our parts.

    Unfortunately TFP said they might do something after they get the rights back. Wait, they did get the rights back, now we need to wait until PC goes gold. If TFP just said its over, wait for the next release for console then OK I move on. But now I cant because they gave out a sliver of hope again that if the stars align maybe just maybe they might finish that really cool update that was so close to being finished. With anyone’s best guess as to when or even IF that might happen.

    I have been following this update since it was first posted by TTG. About 11 months before TFP had to break us the bad news of TTG. I think saying sorry guys we both got burned but we cannot do the update would have sucked, but we would have moved on by now. Now I wait following TFP to see if we get that update promised by TTG. While TFP never promised it, and I think it doesn’t make any business sense to do it. They are the ones who keep this whole update discussion going on, at least until PC goes gold.

    Sorry, I am odd and really read what people say, and tend to question things that dont make sense.

  6. #66
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonShadow View Post
    Honestly i dont have a clue on when, and im not going to rush them. Honestly TTG going bankrupt came as a surprise to everyone, and there was absolutely nothing that TFP could of done differently besides never allowing the port. Which would of denied alot of people from becoming fans of the game. However they were pretty clear that it would have a future on console, as long as they can work through the issues they listed. although it may not be a direct continuation of the current version. Which is good news compared to them just saying sorry the console version is dead. So you continue to be a glass half empty person and i will see it as half full.
    I am a little confused. I am a glass half full person too. I am ready for the next version, The Fun Pimps version not TellTale Games. I just think talking about the update for this version (TTG) when it is pretty clear it isnt going to happen isnt being a half empty glass person. You are free to hope that the TTG update will come out after PC goes gold. So my half full part is the new version

    I am for the future on console, and if it isnt a direct continuation then they could have just said sorry the console version is dead. Rather then hoping and waiting for PC to go gold, with zero idea of when that might be. Once again only for the update TellTale version that TFP now own.

    I think we all agree it makes business sense to re-release a good game to get paid for your IP, vs free update for TTG version of 7D2D. That said I already said the TTG update is dead not going to happen. 8-2-2019. But my wallet is ready to spend some cash on the next version. Glass half full.


  7. #67
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,656
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle604 View Post
    Preaching to the choir my friend. I read the PC side too and know, it will be ready when its ready. I agree 100% with what you say. I am only disappointed with TFP because they keep the sliver of hope alive for something that isn’t going to happen, on an update that was promised by TTG. Saying they might finish it after PC goes gold when they have zero idea of that date, is kind of pointless. Like I have said before it is total lip service. I wouldn’t want to upset PC or console players either, but at this point I think most common sense people see the writing on the wall. Which is why I have said for months now that the current console version is dead. I would pay for an update or a re-release. Which is why I think the only smart move left is to re-release the game and get paid like TTG did when they did the first 7D2D.

    I agree speculation is bad, but lets play out your scenario.

    Let’s say PC goes gold beginning 2022 (kind of in the middle of your two guesses).

    Do you honestly think that at that point they will go back do a free update for the console version they own from 2019? Which never got alpha I think 16 for sure 17/18 and the others that will be released before it goes gold???

    I just flat don’t believe they will, when the option to re-release the game and get paid for the new version vs nothing for the free update. So why not just said sorry guys it isn’t going to happen and we are moving forward to plan for the next gen console version. Just some plain honestly.

    My scenario is slightly different. Holiday 2020 when the PS5 comes out. Sorry not sure on the Xbox. They release the new version of 7D2D and use that revenue stream to finish up the PC version to gold in 2022. But as we both agree total speculation on our parts.

    Unfortunately TFP said they might do something after they get the rights back. Wait, they did get the rights back, now we need to wait until PC goes gold. If TFP just said its over, wait for the next release for console then OK I move on. But now I cant because they gave out a sliver of hope again that if the stars align maybe just maybe they might finish that really cool update that was so close to being finished. With anyone’s best guess as to when or even IF that might happen.

    I have been following this update since it was first posted by TTG. About 11 months before TFP had to break us the bad news of TTG. I think saying sorry guys we both got burned but we cannot do the update would have sucked, but we would have moved on by now. Now I wait following TFP to see if we get that update promised by TTG. While TFP never promised it, and I think it doesn’t make any business sense to do it. They are the ones who keep this whole update discussion going on, at least until PC goes gold.

    Sorry, I am odd and really read what people say, and tend to question things that dont make sense.

    Maybe I miss understood what you said or you did me not sure. Just incase only saying to make sure we on the same page here. I don't recall saying they would do a free update when they go gold. This version on the current gen is done in my opinion. It sucks that it is and without saying it again why I feel it sucks for those reading this just read through out this thread. PC goin gold isn't happening in 2020 just isn't goin to happen. It might be in beta the first part of 2021 but I really doubt that. Anyway besides the point, the smartest thing for them to do is wait till gold and release another version on the next gen because it can be a full version..... will add depending on Sony and Microsoft how they will do next gen it could be even more then full game. But this is only possible and doubtful they will allow mods or anything like that but who knows maybe just maybe. Just don't count on it lol. Anyway again besides the point. But of course a new console and really a new game because A18 is the same but way different and who knows by gold but yes of course they are goin to charge and this time will most likely being that it is full game will be 60 or so dollars then. But this version now on console is done and it is what it is really.

    So in general I think one of us have missed understood or something each other but your last post seems to say what I said for the most part and we agree on those things.

  8. #68
    Colony Founder meganoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,872
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle604 View Post
    My scenario is slightly different. Holiday 2020 when the PS5 comes out. Sorry not sure on the Xbox. They release the new version of 7D2D and use that revenue stream to finish up the PC version to gold in 2022. But as we both agree total speculation on our parts.
    That scenario is a pipe dream as well, sorry. Who would create this console port for the PS5 and who would pay for it? They themselves have neither the developers nor the money and they clearly said that. Don't get me wrong here, I don't think they have problems financing their small studio to finish 7D2D's on PC, but if they try to finance a fresh console port in parallel (again based on an unfinished EA version, and to a new console), they would burn a lot more money for the next 2 years. And that would probably be too much and they know it. In their own words: "but this would likely happen after the PC version has gone gold and could end up being an entirely new product or on the next console."

    They maybe left the door slightly open even for an update to the current console version because who knows, maybe some other publisher might be interested in "burning" a million now because they would get future publishing rights for the new consoles. And if 7D2D's popularity goes up a few notches they could get 10-20 times that much in revenue about 3 years from now. But that would be a much bigger gamble than what TTG did and publishers like to play safe. The only publishers who might think about it for a millisecond are MS and Sony themselves to get another exlusive title on their platform. I'm not sure TFP would want such a restriction. All of this is possible as in "lottery win" possible.
    Last edited by meganoth; 1 Week Ago at 05:41 PM.

  9. #69
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    Maybe I miss understood what you said or you did me not sure. Just incase only saying to make sure we on the same page here. I don't recall saying they would do a free update when they go gold. This version on the current gen is done in my opinion. It sucks that it is and without saying it again why I feel it sucks for those reading this just read through out this thread. PC goin gold isn't happening in 2020 just isn't goin to happen. It might be in beta the first part of 2021 but I really doubt that. Anyway besides the point, the smartest thing for them to do is wait till gold and release another version on the next gen because it can be a full version..... will add depending on Sony and Microsoft how they will do next gen it could be even more then full game. But this is only possible and doubtful they will allow mods or anything like that but who knows maybe just maybe. Just don't count on it lol. Anyway again besides the point. But of course a new console and really a new game because A18 is the same but way different and who knows by gold but yes of course they are goin to charge and this time will most likely being that it is full game will be 60 or so dollars then. But this version now on console is done and it is what it is really.

    So in general I think one of us have missed understood or something each other but your last post seems to say what I said for the most part and we agree on those things.
    I think you are right, I think you misunderstood my position. As I think we both have the same opinion.

    I agree the current version is done, but TFP have not made that statement. I think they left the door open again, like maybe after gold they might do the update.

    “We are exploring all options that would eventually deliver a new version of 7 Days to consoles but this would likely happen after the PC version has gone gold and could end up being an entirely new product or on the next console.”

    That statement could mean the update happens or a new version on the next console after PC goes gold. Why not just say the current version is dead, and IF we move on it will be with a new release. Since there is no real time table for PC going gold.

    Or maybe I misunderstood their statement. I assume “eventually deliver a new version” as the TTG update from 2018, vs “could end up being an entirely new product” as new release of 7D2D. At this point I believe the update is long dead 8-2-2019, and the new product could be a few years off.

    I think we are on the same page. I assume that IF TFP needed cash to finish PC the only real revenue source left to tap would be those who love the TTG version, but really wanted the bugs fixed. Of course extra content was always a bonus IMHO with the current hardware. Or wait until the next gen console to get it past Alpha 16 which is what the last update was suppose to contain. Maybe not full 16, but parts of it. Which from a business point of view is the obvious choice to pick.

    You said you thought the current console is dead. I just wanted to hear it from TFP. Does that clear things up?

  10. #70
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by meganoth View Post
    That scenario is a pipe dream as well, sorry. Who would create this console port for the PS5 and who would pay for it? They themselves have neither the developers nor the money and they clearly said that. Don't get me wrong here, I don't think they have problems financing their small studio to finish 7D2D's on PC, but if they try to finance a fresh console port in parallel (again based on an unfinished EA version, and to a new console), they would burn a lot more money for the next 2 years. And that would probably be too much and they know it. In their own words: "but this would likely happen after the PC version has gone gold and could end up being an entirely new product or on the next console."

    They maybe left the door slightly open even for an update to the current console version because who knows, maybe some other publisher might be interested in "burning" a million now because they would get future publishing rights for the new consoles. And if 7D2D's popularity goes up a few notches they could get 10-20 times that much in revenue about 3 years from now. But that would be a much bigger gamble than what TTG did and publishers like to play safe. The only publishers who might think about it for a millisecond are MS and Sony themselves to get another exlusive title on their platform. I'm not sure TFP would want such a restriction. All of this is possible as in "lottery win" possible.
    Agreed it is a pipe dream. Of course we both know IG is capable of doing the port. They had a large sum of money to go after the rights for the TTG version. Why could I not assume they have the money to pay IG for the port? How many copies did 7D2D sell on initial release. Isnt is plausible that say 75-90% would buy a new and updated version? TTG didnt sign up with TFP to not make money. So there is money to be made.

    I do like your theory for the door slightly open in hopes of another publisher giving it a run. For future release chances. I hope that isnt the reason. Would rather hear them say we cant do it, then that kind of lottery win.

    Every thing posted in this thread except the inital post is a pipe dream.

  11. #71
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,656
    Rep Power
    1
    Was in the middle of something during my break and got called and came back to finish and lost my thoughts. So just goin to leave it be as it doesn't matter and not goin to change anything and pretty much a big repeat just in different words anyway so meh. Lol

    Will say though where is it that some feel PC needs console money? Console isn't making much money nowadays anyway. You can't find a new copy of the game in stores around here anyway. So that leaves Sony and Microsoft. TT and TFP have no control on how much they are still charging after all this time for the game. Either way it isn't like sales are anything to make a big deal out of anyway even if TFP got 100% profits now off of it. I'm sure only 100s of copies are being sold per year now. At the most a few 1000 a year and that is probably pushing it now. That isn't that much money even at 100% profit even though we know it isn't even near that much. But either way we have no clue if TFP got any money from sales during TT time or if TFP came up with a number they felt the game was worth and sold for one big price. Either way the extra money helped because at the time they was even a smaller company like really really small. Now they have hired a few but make no mistake PC has sold million(s) of copies and still selling lots all the time especially every new alpha. Anyway I just trying to figure out where it is coming from that they need or needed console to keep them going. *shrugs*

  12. #72
    Hunter XxUnkn0wnxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0
    i feel like consoles are over, they had their run in the end the problem is COST as TFP have no experience in console development.

    probably very slim chance the game will updated in the future but that would be like 3-4+ more years.

    not sure why they could not simply sell the rights to the console build to another more trusted company that would port the game over.

    + the way game performs on console ATM i'd rather the game to be rebuilt from the ground up for console users. even if we have to wait a while i'd prefer a more stable build.

    best thing TFP can do now is start a kickstarter & hope they can generate enough funds to get the game ported to consoles again but thats a slim chance of succeeding.

    but with the mes with TTG i don't think they will be willing to trust in another publisher again.. *sigh*
    Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX; 1 Week Ago at 01:50 AM.

  13. #73
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    You don't say....

    Wow.. who would have thought that creating a retail release of an unfinished, unpolished and unreliable alpha build of a video game would end in disaster!?

  14. #74
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    1
    I read a quote recently from a famous celebrity who played the game on console. He had this to say, "you maniacs, you blew it all up, damn you, damn you all to hell." - Charlton Heston.


    Really tho, sad to hear. Hoped for the best but cant say this wasnt expected.

    In reality, I think any sane person understands the situation and you can't bankrupt your company for a game and situation that wasnt all your fault. At the end of the day i dont feel upset, i put enough time into the game to get my moneys worth and had lots of fun.

    Still, maybe a "I'm sorry for the broken promises" (even if it wasn't entirely their fault, telltales gone and it falls back to them and their game and their product.) and thanking the community for the support after years of waiting would have been nice. That would prolly go a lot further when considering future purchases. I think most of us already understood what was going on before the post, but maybe stepping up, owning some blame and a little more consideration to the customers woulda been a nice touch.

    Best of luck to the fun pimps.
    Last edited by Wjiiv; 5 Days Ago at 08:08 PM.

  15. #75
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    I know this is kind of late and maybe a bit far fetched. But would they support it if we did some sort of kickstarter? Or maybe sign a petition? I remember someone earlier posting a link for a petition or something along those lines.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •