Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valmars A18

Leader

Valmars A18

VALMARS BACK.

NOW DMT COMPATIBLE.
    To make your mod compatible with DMT simply add a mod.xml alongside the modinfo.xml in your modlet folder where the config and UIAtlas is located. Copy the one from my mod and simply replace all lines with your own mod info and wallah DMT compatible.

Tell your friends, Valmars back well not as much unfortunately. BUT with his permission I am going to bring his mods to the ERA of A18.

I will do one at a time and hopefully wont take me to long to get them done.

Valmars Mods converted to A18
    Modlet Name Original Thread Short Description Credits Last Updated
    Valmars Reuseable Cooking Bowls HERE Valmars Reuseable Cooking Bowls VALMAR,Stallionsden 18/10/2019
    Valmars Disable Falling Trees HERE Removes falling trees, now they disappear VALMAR,Stallionsden 19/10/2019
    Valmars Ammo Dismantling Expanded HERE Ability to Disassemble Ammo & Explosives VALMAR,Stallionsden 20/10/2019
    Valmars Buffed Supply Crate Drop HERE Boosts your find inside a supply crate drop VALMAR,Stallionsden 20/10/2019
    Valmars Sealed Meat Here Ability to remove the smell from meat VALMAR,Stallionsden 21/10/2019
    Valmars Armory Workbench Here Makes all clothing and armor made from the Armory WorkBench VALMAR,Stallionsden 21/10/2019
    Valmars Door Lock Smash Here Smash the lock not the door VALMAR,Stallionsden 21/10/2019
    Valmars Dye Station - Dye Your Own Colours Here Dye your armor and clothes using spray paint and assorted dyes VALMAR,Stallionsden 28/10/2019
    Valmars Starter Class System Here Start the game as a specific trade now with 3 extra classes included - Engineer, Mechanic and Farmer VALMAR,Stallionsden 28/10/2019
    Valmars Expanded Clothing Here Adds clothing to the game VALMAR,Stallionsden 02/11/2019
    Valmars Working Ovens and Sinks Here Adds player crafted Ovens and Sinks VALMAR,Stallionsden 02/11/2019
    Valmars Animal Farm Formerly known as Pig Farm Here Adds animal blocks you can decorate with or make a farm VALMAR,Stallionsden 06/11/2019
    Valmars Zombie Display Here Zombies on Display VALMAR,Stallionsden.Other 06/11/2019
    Valmars Expanded Weapons & Tools Here Adds a few Tools & Weapons VALMAR,Stallionsden.Other 10/11/2019
    Valmars Expanded Player Storage Here Allows Players to craft Storage Containers VALMAR,Stallionsden.Other 10/11/2019
    Valmars Expanded Ammo Types Here Adds more Ammo Types VALMAR,Stallionsden.Other 10/11/2019
    Valmars Animal Snares Here Traps to Capture animals VALMAR,Stallionsden.Other 10/11/2019
    Valmars Survivor Notes Experience and Recipe Books Here Create Books and Schematics from survivor notes found in the world VALMAR,Stallionsden.Other 11/11/2019
    Valmars Expanded Traps Here Adds Traps to the game VALMAR,Stallionsden.Other 12/11/2019

ALL IN ONE

All Credit goes to VALMAR.

Some will be expanded. However the original version (Or as close as I can get it to the original version) will always be downloaded as well as the expanded version.
    Last edited by stallionsden; 5 Hours Ago at 10:02 PM.

Leader
    Reserved

Leader
    Reserved

Leader
    Reserved

Leader
    Reserve

Leader
    Reserved

Leader
    REST IN PIECE

Mods that didnt make it due to them being in the game already or blocks removed from game -

** VALMARS ADMIN TOOLS** -

VALMARS EXTRA BLOCK RECIPES

Valmars Working Lights

NOTE: Can do them if you so wish them done
    Last edited by stallionsden; 5 Days Ago at 06:19 AM.

Thank you stallionsden, a favourite mod of many that brought people onto the mod scene.

Any chance for LBD skills to make a come back, custom Z like gorilla and Jason, and/or Legendary weapons to name just a few?

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by SMiThaYe View Post
    Thank you stallionsden, a favourite mod of many that brought people onto the mod scene.

Any chance for LBD skills to make a come back, custom Z like gorilla and Jason, and/or Legendary weapons to name just a few?
    If Valmars mod then possibly yes when I get to it I will see what I can do. Just going in order I opened up each modlet atm lol.

Edit. What I mean is I haven't gone thru all of his mods just opened them up and started modleting from the first tab lol.
    Last edited by stallionsden; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:23 PM.

Oh yes, this is an awesome idea! Can't wait to see the others!

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticGirl View Post
    Oh yes, this is an awesome idea! Can't wait to see the others!
    Hopefully won't take long. But there is a fair bit to get thru so will try my best to get them out to you all soon as possible.

Nomad
    The revival of the legend, a good idea.

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by TARCH26 View Post
    The revival of the legend, a good idea.
    Yes one of the fore fathers of 7dtd modding.

Great to see that Valmar has granted permission for the reworking of his vision for the game ... a true legend !

Ragsy !!

Hmm, it seems like most of the foods don't do anything when you eat them (except for the ones with the blue-shaded icons). You can see there are no stats for them when you examine them in the inventory menu.