Thread: Rendering issue - placeable items only render at certain camera angles

Refugee

Rendering issue - placeable items only render at certain camera angles

I have a GTX-970, and after the update, I find that placeable items such as the forge, campfire, lamps, the new wood stove, signs, even doors just pop in and out of existence. If I turn my view a bit, they re-appear. Interestingly, their shadows still render on the surface behind them. Items which are a full block don't have this issue, like the storage box. However I have to kind-of squint and look sideways for the signs placed on those storage boxes to render. Doors disappear, but I can see a somewhat darker region where the door should be, like its shadow or its ambient occlusion effects are still rendering.

This is playing on a server, so there's no save file which I can send to you. The issue may have started after one of the admins added lights to our building, but it persists whether the lights are on or not.

Refugee
    I'll clarify that this is while running Alpha18 b152, on Win7-64 Pro with 16 GB memory, on an Intel Core i5-6500 @3.2GHz. Again, my GFX card is GeForce GTX-970. This issue persists and is continual, after many restarts of my client machine. I'll try restarting the server, to see if that helps as well.