Thread: The Prison

Refugee

The Prison

Ladies and gents I give to you a Prefab that was built for me by a good friend of mine And has built some prefabs for my mod in a17, This prefab Is based off Some of the features of the walking dead it has 2 Underground floors Electric doors installed & is made of Polished steel This POI DOESN'T HAVE SLEEPERS IN IT so you will have to configure it to your game & place it in your RWG File in your 7 days game I hope you all enjoy surviving in a polished steel prison https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fWl...ew?usp=sharing
    I sadly don't have any Screenshots of the POI so if someone would gladly post screenshots under this post it would greatly be appreciated

Oooo, I would like to see this interpretation. Screenshots please. I also have a prison based on the walking dead but needs to be converted for A18.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Oooo, I would like to see this interpretation. Screenshots please. I also have a prison based on the walking dead but needs to be converted for A18.
    I can try and get some screenshots if my computer allows me to load it I'm currently working with an i3 laptop with only 4 gigs RAM

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by unforgiven254 View Post
    Ladies and gents I give to you a Prefab that was built for me by a good friend of mine And has built some prefabs for my mod in a17, This prefab Is based off Some of the features of the walking dead it has 2 Underground floors Electric doors installed & is made of Polished steel This POI DOESN'T HAVE SLEEPERS IN IT so you will have to configure it to your game & place it in your RWG File in your 7 days game I hope you all enjoy surviving in a polished steel prison https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fWl...ew?usp=sharing
    I sadly don't have any Screenshots of the POI so if someone would gladly post screenshots under this post it would greatly be appreciated
    Prison Screen shots.JPG Outside Of the prison
    Prison Screen shots 1.JPG Lower prison quarters
    Prison Screen shots 2.JPG Prison quarters Upper hall
    Prison Screen shots 3 guards quarters.JPG Guards quarters
    Prison Screen shots 4 Prison control.JPG Prison control