I had my server set to x64 Online Claim Block durability, and infinite health (0 setting) Offline Claim Block durability. While hitting someone's claim block with a pick, I did no damage to it. However, throwing a stick of dynamite at the flagstone block wall broke all blocks in a radius around it immediately.

Even with the 3000 damage to blocks that dynamite does, were this person to be online, the flagstone block would have simply taken *some* damage, and not all of its health - it seems like explosives may not be respecting the Land Claim Block durability settings.

XML settings:
<property name="LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier" value="64"/> <!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is online. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 4x -->
<property name="LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier" value="0"/> <!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is offline. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 4x -->

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Load a server with the above LandClaimDurability settings
2. Have an unfriended person place a land claim block and several higher-health blocks down on the claim
3. Throw a dynamite stick at the blocks

Actual Results:
Dynamite does full damage to the blocks

Expected Results:
If the player is online, the blocks take a little bit of damage
If the player is offline, the blocks take no damage