Thread: Pop up console red error during hordes (A18 b152)

Pop up console red error during hordes (A18 b152)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...024CA07602151/

This is happening intermittantly on roaming hordes. It doesn't happen on the 7 day horde, nor on every single roaming horde. It happens in multiplayer in 2 different games. I'm hosting. I haven't wiped since the original A18 download. There's no way to recover play at this point, I have to exit out of the game and restart, the console will not go away.

Does anyone have any idea what this is and what's happening?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I had that same issue, what i had to do was clean all game files with teh game launcher,
    then verify files once i did that it stopped.
    The game launcher can be found in the steam folder normally located here in windows systems.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die

Does that include wiping out the saves? I know, Alpha unstable, etc but we're really enjoying the maps we've got atm.

Basically, can I move the saves somewhere else, clean the files and then move them back, or will that just continue the error?

Refugee
    I've had this happen to me as well. Tho it doesn't pop up during horde but can pop up at any time really. sometimes it stops and stometimes it won't stop and I'm forced to reload the game. Haven't tried verifying my file yet but the actual game is on a dedicated server computer I recently reinstalled everything on. (Only downloaded server via Steam CMD don't have anything else installed).