Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SMXui - [A18]

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirillion View Post
    Are you using that together with SMXui? And it works?
    Many apologies, I do have it working with SMXHud, not SMXui. Apologies to Jamolisim, I got confused by the two products (Hud and UI). More coffee for me!
    Last edited by GhostRiderGrey; 10-29-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Interesting, can you try to recreate it without the other mod?
    The error seems to happen when looting things with a very large loot size block. When it freezes, the loot window size count is 88 or 90, counted but forgot lol

also after the error happens, i always have to kill the game in task manager. I even removed ALL mods, started the same world with the error, and the car was still bugged out

No mods full log HERE

Mods Im running with error HERE

Same world.

I find it wierd that after i get the error, then remove all mods, the eror is still there. It says its out of array or too big or something

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine576 View Post
    No mods full log HERE

Mods Im running with error HERE

Same world.

I find it wierd that after i get the error, then remove all mods, the eror is still there. It says its out of array or too big or something
    I noticed in Stallions thread that the issue you have has been resolved and that one of this modlets was the culprit. Closing this ticket and hopefully you will no longer experience any problems following his fixes.

Hunter
    I must admit Iíve never tested towards a zombie loot bag as that would require time played until a loot bag drop which I did not have time to do.
    you could temporarily change zombies to drop loot 100% of time for testing this...just a thought.

Want to use Smxui with Meanclouds Mining, but it won't work without 6 input slots. can you look in this. Want to use both modlets. Pn Pls

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos99 View Post
    you could temporarily change zombies to drop loot 100% of time for testing this...just a thought.
    Yes I could, but I researched the size of the loot containers and no loot containers were of such a size that he described.

Besides the issue has been found and it was not an SMX issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Baobab View Post
    Want to use Smxui with Meanclouds Mining, but it won't work without 6 input slots. can you look in this. Want to use both modlets. Pn Pls
    Iím sorry but SMXui is made to be an enhancement to the vanilla user interface and the vanilla game. I do not have the time to make adjustments to other mods and or modlets.

Changing the modlet to allow for more inputs might sound like a simple task but if you look at the forge screen... where do I put them without breaking the design I made?
    Last edited by Sirillion; 10-30-2019 at 04:55 AM.

I’m sorry but SMXui is made to be an enhancement to the vanilla user interface and the vanilla game. I do not have the time to make adjustments to other mods and or modlets.

Changing the modlet to allow for more inputs might sound like a simple task but if you look at the forge screen... where do I put them without breaking the design I made?
    I know, the Design is perfect, thats why i love it. Ok No Copper & Zinc for the Forge :P

// SMXui

This update is the release of SMXui r2. It adds the attribute, skill and skill book windows. Maps are pushed to r3.

• Added: Perks & Attributes Windows and Info Windows.
    • Added: Perk Book Windows and Info Windows.
    • Fixed: Fixed a bug in the assembly window with adding and removing mods and dyes.

Download links updated in the OP.

Last edited by Sirillion; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:55 PM.

Refugee
    Hello, I am using mods from the valmars A18 modlet collection from the awesome individual who is porting them over for 18. I have the working ovens and sinks mods on as well as the armory workstation.. I have an issue with these mods with the oven and the armory workstation having no output areas for crafted items to go, thus forcing crafted items directly into your inventory or just disappearing into nothing if you do not stay in the station because there is no area... is there a way I can fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by KinaUndead View Post
    Hello, I am using mods from the valmars A18 modlet collection from the awesome individual who is porting them over for 18. I have the working ovens and sinks mods on as well as the armory workstation.. I have an issue with these mods with the oven and the armory workstation having no output areas for crafted items to go, thus forcing crafted items directly into your inventory or just disappearing into nothing if you do not stay in the station because there is no area... is there a way I can fix this?
    Hi, yeah adding custom workstations would cause issues there. Havenít seen the other mods code but my guess is you have to add the SMXui output window to the custom workstations window group in xui.xml while removing the vanilla one from the same group.

Iím sorry but SMXui is made to be an enhancement to the vanilla user interface and the vanilla game. I do not have the time to make adjustments to other mods and or modlets.

if i wanted to make it work, is it .xml? or is there unity and more complicated stuff that id have to do?
    Love your Stuff, but got to be able to play with the mods, and most of them have custom/extra inputs.

Quote Originally Posted by TopAce6 View Post
    if i wanted to make it work, is it .xml? or is there unity and more complicated stuff that id have to do?
    Love your Stuff, but got to be able to play with the mods, and most of them have custom/extra inputs.
    It is xml only. It is doable, you either have to forfeit some crafting list slots and accept that the input section is not symmetrical or/and you have to reduce slot sizes.

Not something I have an intention to spend time doing at this stage in the development as I consider the forge window as done for this pass.

I got the new version, installed and continued my game. When looked ad new skills and perks tabs everything was set to zero. Can that be the UI doing or just a coincidence?
    Last edited by _jimbo; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:49 AM.