Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 2,281 to 2,283 of 2283

Thread: Alpha 18 feedback and balancing thread

@Fataal: Can you (or are you) looking at light cast distance? I know its a performance issue, but we need ay least one craftable light type that can be seen from a further distance for night navigation with the gyro.

The only thing that can be seen far enough away on a dark night is the land claim bounding box, and even that is barely far enough away.

Also is there a coded limit to deployed junk turrets? I have 8 or so around my base and saw two disappear. You can still hear them and they still fire at zeds, but I can no longer see them or pick them up and reload them.

If there is a limit we shouldn't be able to place junk turrets in excess of it so we don't loose them or their included mods.

Quote Originally Posted by faatal View Post
    It is not a forum rule. Somebody at the company or others in the forum might love to read your 10000 character post. I would not.

I even tend to find our tester's bug videos too wordy much of the time and skip through half of it just wanting to see the bug already. Personal preference.
    Hey Faatal, thanks for all the responses in this thread. Are there any specific areas in the game that u would like more balancing feedback on?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gareee View Post
    @Fataal: Can you (or are you) looking at light cast distance? I know its a performance issue, but we need ay least one craftable light type that can be seen from a further distance for night navigation with the gyro.

The only thing that can be seen far enough away on a dark night is the land claim bounding box, and even that is barely far enough away.

Also is there a coded limit to deployed junk turrets? I have 8 or so around my base and saw two disappear. You can still hear them and they still fire at zeds, but I can no longer see them or pick them up and reload them.

If there is a limit we shouldn't be able to place junk turrets in excess of it so we don't loose them or their included mods.
    Maybe they have fallen through blocks? Try going god mode and looking in the floor?

Survivor
    Not really A18 feedback but I would love an option to lock signs for the person who placed them.

I'm constantly accidentally clicking on them when trying to click my box and replacing what I wrote with "e". My fiance doesnt have this problem because as long as I dont unlock it he cant edit it, but unfortunately I cant lock it for myself.