Thread: Little Haters Poem

Banned

Little Haters Poem

If you want to send hate this way you might as well just pass it.
    I'll just alley oop it for another basket.
    Because I consider your slander and persecution as points.
    And I know the envy you have runs deep in your joints.
    And you're so desperate for attention that you keep making noise.
    You're kids on a playground and vlogging is your choice.
    You're irrelevant haters just like your readers.
    You're just lonely losers who never made it as leaders.
    I'll just keep walking and shake the dust off my feet.
    You online bullies rip everyone, so don't step in the kitchen if you can't take the heat.
    Good luck in the shadows of your basement.
    God knows we never see you on the streets.
    You're just angry peasants and nobody notices your presence.
    You're looking for a home to take up residence.
    You've come to destroy and devour.
    You hide behind your computer like cowards.
    You want to silence me, so instead I'll just get louder and louder.
    I'll keep reaching the world and Gods glory.
    Your'll just keep hanging out online well after your 40.

Ranger
    Are you insane?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrpggamer View Post
    Are you insane?
    yes whats your point? More judgement...pathetic lmfao
    you should change your name from bobrpggamer to bobNOlifejudgementalGamer.
    Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 10-29-2019 at 02:14 AM.

Banned
    You should go watch the video "Insecure people tear others down. Confident people build others up."

Ranger
    OK you win, I do not really care.

Banned
    OK you win, I do not really care.
    If you do not care why open your mouth in the first place? Thought you could just insult people without being stood up to. Maybe you should practice being kinder and not go around insulting others. Have a nice day sir.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurvivor View Post
    You should go watch the video "Insecure people tear others down. Confident people build others up."
    How about people that have lived on poison and negative drugs their entire life, are these people weak or insecure, or do they die because the poison eventually kills them, who knows. From where I am sitting it has made me stronger, although I have lost some weight and some hair I am fit as a fiddle.

Sorry, but its the truth and it is just part of life. I would love to find someone that has been though it as well but I do not know anyone like that myself to boost up my insecurity. breaking free of this garbage in my veins and mind would be something I do not even know, would I be like a bat out of hell or a sappy guy wanting to hug everyone, I honestly do not know.

Do I judge a person getting home from chemotherapy and say what a whiny bastard you are, go out and get a degree in college and run a marathon you worthless so and so, Do you?
    Last edited by bobrpggamer; 10-29-2019 at 02:34 AM.

Banned
    How about people that have lived on poison and negative drugs their entire life, are these people weak or insecure, or do they die because the poison eventually kills them, who knows. From where I am sitting it has made me stronger, although I have lost some weight and some hair I am fit as a fiddle.
    What? I literally have no idea what you are talking about or how this relates to anything...lol....wow
    *walks away shaking head*

Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 10-29-2019 at 02:24 AM.

Banned

Banned

Sorry, but its the truth and it is just part of life. I would love to find someone that has been though it as well but I do not know anyone like that myself to boost up my insecurity. breaking free of this garbage in my veins and mind would be something I do not even know, would I be like a bat out of hell or a sappy guy wanting to hug everyone, I honestly do not know.

Do I judge a person getting home from chemotherapy and say what a whiny bastard you are, go out and get a degree in college and run a marathon you worthless so and so, Do you?
    Are you using a translator ....you are literally making no sense at all. What does anything you are saying have to do with this poem??? so confused....and a little curious what you are talking about thus the reason why I'm still talking to you.
    Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 10-29-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Banned
    If any moderators see this please take no action against him. He is just confused about the message is all.

Ranger
    Are you using a translator ....you are literally making no sense at all. What does anything you are saying have to do with this poem??? so confused....and a little curious what you are talking about thus the reason why I'm still talking to you.
    The poison makes me a bit sick, sorry about that. I just do not understand the hating thing, I do not hate so its difficult to understand why haters poems and a guy yelling at his friend is inspirational and seems a bit wierd to me.

Serious, the poison is really bad today, no hard feelings. Think Chemotherapy in a cup and you will understand.

Why do the moderators need to see my reaction to a negative poem, I have not called you anything but asked if you were insane as a reaction to a negative poem about hate. like hating haters is still hate, a poem like one from Robert Frost or similar can be inspirational, but hating hate is double negative.

Not that it even matters, you win, I was caught in the moment.
    Last edited by bobrpggamer; 10-29-2019 at 03:11 AM.

Banned
    The poison makes me a bit sick, sorry about that.
    Hey brotha its cool man I understand. I'm sorry you are going through what you are going through. I hope you feel better man.

Banned
    Moderators see everything and i do not want them to give you an infraction. I can tell you are going through a rough time and thats why i asked they take no action.

Ranger
    Moderators see everything and i do not want them to give you an infraction. I can tell you are going through a rough time and thats why i asked they take no action.
    Its not your fault obviously, I really got furious when I saw the guy in the video yelling at his so called friend and my emotions got the better of me.