Thread: You know what would be nice? Being able to repair/reactivate land claim blocks.

Ranger

You know what would be nice? Being able to repair/reactivate land claim blocks.

So this is a very minor thing, more a quality of life post than a complaint or bug report.

I have no problem with only one land claim block being active at one time, however like many I don't just live and work in one location on the map. I'll tend to have 3 main properties (look at me speaking like I'm playing Monopoly!): home, horde, workshop. The latter of these I will only ever need the land claim once, in order to pick up the crafting tables and forge and the like when I do a big move. So that's fine, the workshop can have a land claim created when needed.

However, with the horde and my house I am regularly shifting things about. I could of course create a new one each time, which is easy and requires next to no resources at all (5 stone? I'm guessing but it's about that), but it just seems a bit of a "faff".

What would be nice is that you could activate/deactivate them (in the same way you do with the visible borders), with the limit still being one active block at any given time. (ie: activate one, the other is automatically deactivated).

TL;DR:

Allow land claim blocks to be turned on and off rather than destroy/create.

Reconstructionist
    I don't see any real problem with this idea

New players I played with didn't understand they could create a new claim block that would neutralize the previous one. So yes, actual system isn't intuitive.

Tracker
    you can change the amount of active lcb's allowed per player, theres an xml file for it somewhere so you cna have 50 if you want

Scavenger
    Would be nice to have a few claim blocks active at once, its always fun to build a big base

Refugee
    In the serverconfig.xml file you can set the number of land claim blocks per player. I usually run with two so I can have one over the main base and the horde base. Then other players can do their own thing with theirs.