Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE HELP! "IndexOutOfRangeException: Index Was Outside The Bounds Of Array"

Refugee
    Awesome, thanks mo'guts for taking the time to figure it out. I've been afraid to use the copy block ever since.

And a thank you to schwanz9000 for the video with a workaround, now I don't have to fear copy rotation !!!

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by schwanz9000 View Post

TEMP WORK AROUND

Hey survivors! If anyone gets this bug now until a patch goes out, please try the following.

https://youtu.be/Uvq2PH_2f7Y

- Schwanz9000

Hey, i was super happy to found this video explaining how to fix the bug. but i have a problem, i follow every step as in the video but every time i restart the game after using kill 171 the character loads into the game with the same error.

the bugged block is a stag of flag stone blocks, i try to drag them out of inventory, scrap or drop but everytime i reload the game im back where i started. is there anyone who knows how to fix this, i have so many hours in that restarting is not really a option. thanks.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Belerophon013 View Post
    Hey, i was super happy to found this video explaining how to fix the bug. but i have a problem, i follow every step as in the video but every time i restart the game after using kill 171 the character loads into the game with the same error.

the bugged block is a stag of flag stone blocks, i try to drag them out of inventory, scrap or drop but everytime i reload the game im back where i started. is there anyone who knows how to fix this, i have so many hours in that restarting is not really a option. thanks.
    the problem was i didnt drop all the items on death, as i changed the option drop nothing on death