Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Hitmarkers Modlet

  1. #1
    Survivor moongaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Marseille, France
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    1

    Hitmarkers Modlet

    Hey everyone!

    here's a modlet I made that add hitmarkers (cross in the center of the screen that dissapear quickly) on succesful shots similar to some famous fps game.

    the mod will show White hitmarkers on body shot, Red on headshots and Green on allies/players shot.
    (only works with ranged weapon of course)

    here's a video showing it ingame with a little surprise in the end (which is for a later mod):


    and a quick gif if you don't have time for this:



    Haven't tested it thoroughly (and not on multiplayer) let me know if you have any problems.

    Download link (A18) : Click Here !


    Last edited by moongaming; 11-08-2019 at 03:45 AM.

  2. #2
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,990
    Rep Power
    1
    I am sorry I don't see what your trying to show

  3. #3
    Survivor moongaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Marseille, France
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    1
    haha I kinda expected that


    the thing in the center appears everytime you hit successfully an enemy with a ranged shot.

    it will turn red on headshot, white in the body and green if you're hitting another player.

    basically it's an hit indicator that can be really useful when doing things like long-range archery/sniping.
    Last edited by moongaming; 11-08-2019 at 03:22 AM.

  4. #4
    Reconstructionist
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    I am sorry I don't see what your trying to show
    Really? You cant see the plainly obvious, clear as day thing shown in the gif? The crosshairs turn red when he lands headshots, lets you know when u are landing your headshots.

  5. #5
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    1
    So weird. This guy that smells like onion in soup form also just released a mod just like this!

  6. #6
    Survivor moongaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Marseille, France
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    1
    don't know if that's sarcastic Maynard but it is barely visible on the gif because of compression sadly.

    best bet is watching the video or trying it yourself

  7. #7
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,990
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by moongaming View Post
    haha I kinda expected that


    the thing in the center appears everytime you hit successfully an enemy with a ranged shot.

    it will turn red on headshot, white in the body and green if you're hitting another player.

    basically it's an hit indicator that can be really useful when doing things like long-range archery/sniping.
    Argh yep I see it now lol old eyes lol first vid I missed it the several times i watched but just then when ya used the sniper I saw the crosshair go red. But yeh than others it still looks white lol :-/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by moongaming View Post
    don't know if that's sarcastic Maynard but it is barely visible on the gif because of compression sadly.

    best bet is watching the video or trying it yourself
    Or asking like I did. :-D

  8. #8
    Survivor moongaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Marseille, France
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    1
    well while it's white on the body it's red in the head.

    but whether it's white or red this crosshair in the middle isn't in the game originally I just made it look similar to the one we already have.

  9. #9
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,990
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by moongaming View Post
    well while it's white on the body it's red in the head.

    but whether it's white or red this crosshair in the middle isn't in the game originally I just made it look similar to the one we already have.
    Sweet thank you great idea and addition :-)

  10. #10
    Reconstructionist
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by moongaming View Post
    don't know if that's sarcastic Maynard but it is barely visible on the gif because of compression sadly.

    best bet is watching the video or trying it yourself
    Wasnt being sarcastic, I see it clearly in the gif.

    When I take my glasses off, ya. But I am pretty much blind then.

  11. #11
    Survivor moongaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Marseille, France
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    1
    I updated the GIF with another one in higher resolution now it's really clear as day

  12. #12
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,990
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by moongaming View Post
    I updated the GIF with another one in higher resolution now it's really clear as day
    I see the red cross hairs lol

  13. #13
    Colony Founder JaxTeller718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ravenhearst
    Posts
    4,648
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by moongaming View Post
    hey everyone!







    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  14. #14
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    1
    Poor Vader Nice job on the modlet though, can't wait for the later one too.

  15. #15
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Great modlet..but how can you tease us like that...Darth Vader...Stormtroopers....AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Interest piqued.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •