Thread: Please Stabilize What You Want This Game To Be

Refugee

Please Stabilize What You Want This Game To Be

Like many other games in the past you guys are changing up things drastically to the point of bringing back new systems, throwing out old, then bringing them back again. Personally speaking I get used to the last build then you completely change it in this one.

I don't mind changes and improvements but these changes are drastic and not needed. Recipes are back in when it was fine that you get them with skill points in my opinion. I know I'm not being clear as I need to be here but reading the notes from the last major update to this one you can see what I'm talking about.

And for anyone else this is solely my opinion so keep that in mind if you respond to this thread.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by kaobserver View Post
    Like many other games in the past you guys are changing up things drastically to the point of bringing back new systems, throwing out old, then bringing them back again. Personally speaking I get used to the last build then you completely change it in this one.

I don't mind changes and improvements but these changes are drastic and not needed. Recipes are back in when it was fine that you get them with skill points in my opinion. I know I'm not being clear as I need to be here but reading the notes from the last major update to this one you can see what I'm talking about.

And for anyone else this is solely my opinion so keep that in mind if you respond to this thread.
    Wrong side of the forum

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by kaobserver View Post

Yelp wrong section this is console section.

But I will say welcome to an unfinish game. This is what alpha is. Some stuff comes as some stuff goes. Some stuff are place holder things while they work on other things. Some stuff might be in now because the other part that tries into it isn't finish yet. I mean it is like 100 different things and possibilities of why this and why that. So to sum it up welcome to alpha

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    Yelp wrong section this is console section.

But I will say welcome to an unfinish game. This is what alpha is. Some stuff comes as some stuff goes. Some stuff are place holder things while they work on other things. Some stuff might be in now because the other part that tries into it isn't finish yet. I mean it is like 100 different things and possibilities of why this and why that. So to sum it up welcome to alpha

OP has perfectly valid observation despite the posters who want to instantly jump on other posters opinions that don't coincide with their own. On the above counter post, why is this still an unfinished game? They have had perfectly viable versions of the game (ala 16.4) that they have then taken U turns on and then continue to U turn on once again. How many years now is this an alpha version of a game? And why? Developers now seem like they can't decide what they want the game to be and just hit it with a "make it simple/ dumb it down" hammer as a result of their cluelessness. So, yeah to sum it up welcome to a clueless game project.
    Last edited by wastelandstoic; 1 Day Ago at 03:53 PM.