Thread: Biggest California earthquake in decades ruptured on at least 24 faults

Biggest California earthquake in decades ruptured on at least 24 faults

Man I predicted the ridgecrest earthquake 3 weeks before it happened, I have over 20 witnesses and a record of this on a discord channel I'm a part of btw. (@Roland, remember our very first PM. bet you thought I was joking when i said I gotta warn cali lol) I'll tell you right now that the goverment lies about knowing about future earthquakes and how they work. I've studied these things for the last 10 years and I have a 100% success rate in predicting them.

"Researchers discovered the Fourth of July Ridgecrest temblor was actually three distinct earthquakes magnitudes 6.1, 6.2 and 6.2 on a trio of faults. Added together, they produced enough energy to create a magnitude 6.4 temblor, said Zachary Ross, Caltech assistant professor of geophysics, the lead author of the paper. The first two quakes ruptured at right angles to each other, forming the shape of the capital letter L: the first to the northwest and southeast, the second to the southwest. The third quake also ruptured to the southwest. The faults ruptured over 12 seconds."

Source: https://www.latimes.com/california/s...zens-of-faults

Indeed I do. Dated 6/23/2019

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurvivor
    Thank you Roland. Sorry for the delay, I've been extremely busy for the past week and half analyzing and trying to warn the public that a major earthquake will be striking California soon. Again thank you.
    Do you do Birthday parties?

This is like predicting a blizzard in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Indeed I do. Dated 6/23/2019

Do you do Birthday parties?
    Yes but only when I know earthquakes are about to strike, I like my parties to be rockin'! lol :-P
    Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 11-20-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzybub View Post
    This is like predicting a blizzard in Canada.
    Its been decades since canada has had a blizzard? If so then this would be a good comparison.....lol

Note I warned and predicted the size, location and date of the earthquake.

I guess the conspiracy theorists will just say I got lucky lol.....
    Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 11-20-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurvivor View Post
    Its been decades since canada has had a blizzard? If so then this would be a good comparison.....lol
    California averages one earthquake per day greater than 3.0 and averages 3 per year greater than 5.5. It is a good comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurvivor View Post
    Note I warned and predicted the size, location and date of the earthquake.
    Link?

I'm also curious by what means do you think you got this information?

I'm not here to prove anything to anyone nor do I care if anyone believes or not, my record for those who know me speaks for its self.

If you care to investigate my claims a little. feel free join and ask around. https://discord.gg/W27SaJ
    You can aks the owner of the channel if he still has records of my warning prior to this ridgecrest happening. I'm sure he will provide them if he has um.
    or stick around for the next one i go public about. I've been doing this since 2004 and probably will for the rest of my life. Plenty of time to see if what I claim is truth or not.

EDIT: record should still in the discord channel. you jsut have to scroll up..a lot in the general section.
    The sub channel made just for my wacky prediction has since been deleted but still majority of my public claims are on the general section there you can find the info u seek.
    Last edited by ZombieSurvivor; 11-21-2019 at 01:07 AM.

I predict the cost of owning property in ridgecrest are at historic lows....😂😂😂