Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Forum Moderators & Clean Forums

*Bans Guppycur

That'll teach you to tell ppl in here I have a personality outside the forums...

Is there any way that someone could alter the usergroup settings to permit editing of OPs?

It'd really help organise community and server threads that need to update information on a regular basis?

Also, you guys would probably benefit from a subforum where feedback on the forums can be posted. I notice your old forum used to have one.

Just here to say thank you for all the work you moderator folks are doing.
    I'd not volunteer to do it but I am glad that it is being done.
    After being admin on several servers I see how much time and energy this sort of thing can take. I just want to say some of us appreciate it.

We all do appreciate their dedication, it's just that most are too shy to poke their shoulder and tell them. You could call it silent respect.

I happen to like the clean forums.

Hello there, anyways I'm still pretty new on 7dtd forums. My question is, is it possible to edit your own thread? I came on here in 7dtd site is to recruit more members for my 7dtd PVE group. But after I edit my thread to keep it up to date. I can't edit my thread no more. I also read the rules that you can't spam? So does that mean that I can't bump my thread too much? Can the mods in 7dtd site let me know? Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by xZx.Leon.S.Kennedy.xZx View Post
    Hello there, anyways I'm still pretty new on 7dtd forums. My question is, is it possible to edit your own thread? I came on here in 7dtd site is to recruit more members for my 7dtd PVE group. But after I edit my thread to keep it up to date. I can't edit my thread no more. I also read the rules that you can't spam? So does that mean that I can't bump my thread too much? Can the mods in 7dtd site let me know? Thank You.
    You can't edit your post after 10 minutes of it being posted. You can however ask a moderator to edit a post for you by either PMing them or using the preferred method of reporting the post you need edited with details of what you'd like edited. Keep in mind though that we don't like doing this too often though as we're not slaves and are just doing this as a favor to you guys since it does suck that you can't edit your own posts after 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    You can't edit your post after 10 minutes of it being posted. You can however ask a moderator to edit a post for you by either PMing them or using the preferred method of reporting the post you need edited with details of what you'd like edited. Keep in mind though that we don't like doing this too often though as we're not slaves and are just doing this as a favor to you guys since it does suck that you can't edit your own posts after 10 minutes.
    Yup, it's so that when Fox gets drunk and comes on the forums Friday nights to talk about his escapades on the town wearing a dress, he can't come back and remove the stories.

Hunter
    *looks down at can of worms, urine and ♥♥♥♥* I guess I should not paint the walls with this...

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    I recommend the first post hyper linking to a dynamic web page that you do have control over.

Has the Forum Rules thread drowned in stickies? Seems like it needs to be dug up for a little refresher course. Thanks

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...and-Guidelines

hasn't been updated in a while though. I see what you mean about stickies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeania View Post
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...and-Guidelines

hasn't been updated in a while though. I see what you mean about stickies though.
    I swear I just saw Jeania volunteer to update the Forum Rules! Look! Look! Her arm is up, she's volunteering!

Quote Originally Posted by Malthis View Post
    I swear I just saw Jeania volunteer to update the Forum Rules! Look! Look! Her arm is up, she's volunteering!
    lol hahaha :P I nominate Brains :P

Result! Thanks guys