Thread: Looking for a mod where you have to build wood spike trap not like place it directly.

Refugee

Question Looking for a mod where you have to build wood spike trap not like place it directly.

Is there o mod available in which you have to place the blueprint of the trap and then build the wood spike trap, not immediatly place it ready to go on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy "The real" Mandias View Post
    Is there o mod available in which you have to place the blueprint of the trap and then build the wood spike trap, not immediatly place it ready to go on the ground.
    Not that I am aware of.
    It would be very simple to do tho, have the wood spikes recipe create a cheaper stand-in block for placement eg a new wood plate, then it needs to be upgraded to the current spike block with the usual materials.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer101 View Post
    Not that I am aware of.
    It would be very simple to do tho, have the wood spikes recipe create a cheaper stand-in block for placement eg a new wood plate, then it needs to be upgraded to the current spike block with the usual materials.
    I thought of setting up the spiketrap broken, and build it then with 6 hits. Would be great.

This is very much needed for every block, balancing reasons