Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1614

Thread: Alpha 19 Dev Diary

  1. #271
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    No more micro damage from small wounds, no more tiny bandage spam, but more meaningful big debuffs to players from combat trauma. You guys wanted survival, its coming.
    It would be cool to see a melee or armor overhaul or buff coming along with this. IMO it's always cool to get more detailed injury system but with the current gun meta on higher game stages melee seems to become even more useless if you put yourself to the risk of losing the functionalty of your limbs, etc..

  2. #272
    Tracker
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    1
    If A18.2 is going stable tomorrow, will there be a new experimental after it?

  3. #273
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0
    Has anyone heard anything about bandits and their existence/arrival?

  4. #274
    Captain Obvious
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a Country
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jczombie View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about bandits and their existence/arrival?
    Yes. Before Avatar 2.

  5. #275
    Colony Founder DUST2DEATH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    AU - HDHQ Overhaul
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake_ View Post
    Yes. Before Avatar 2.
    haha, you got'em good...

  6. #276
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,688
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake_ View Post
    Yes. Before Avatar 2.

    I would assume you know that will be out in 2021? Might of tried be sarcastic with a different movie

  7. #277
    Colony Founder DUST2DEATH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    AU - HDHQ Overhaul
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    I would assume you know that will be out in 2021? Might of tried be sarcastic with a different movie
    avatar 2 is december 2020..
    avatar 3 is 21..

    might want to get your dates in order

  8. #278
    Inventor Space4Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Snow Biome, Canada
    Posts
    895
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DUST2DEATH View Post
    avatar 2 is december 2020..
    avatar 3 is 21..

    might want to get your dates in order
    Better check again. Avatar 2 is scheluded for December 17 2021 (source: IMDB). Avatar 3 in 2023.

  9. #279
    Colony Founder Adam the Waster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    i hate CAMELS! - Professional Camel puncher!
    Posts
    1,774
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    But you live in a van down by the river....Mr Farley.
    its broken down! and half of it is in the River!

  10. #280
    Colony Founder MechanicalLens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The Afterdeath
    Posts
    1,275
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Retsof123 View Post
    Thats nice, but the backbone of this game has always been the store POI's. They are non-existant in RWG. I have been bringing it up since you first started using the pregen's: PREGEN01 no bank, no hardware stores and very few of the others; PREGEN02 no gun, no autoparts, very few of the others; PREGEN03 no gun, no book, no bank and very few of the others. As standard RWG map can often have little to no Store POI's. This is why we have resorted to using Nitrogen on our servers. It even gives a good distribution of the skyscrapers which are non-existatant in vanilla.

    I have no other issues with anything else, FPS is fine, terrain looks fantastic and all the other mechanics for combat, crafting, health, food, water and exp are working well. Just need RWG and particularly store spawning to be fixed.
    The skyscrapers, crack-a-books, and stores do exist in A18 vanilla RWG; they are just incredibly rare. Just an fyi.

  11. #281
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,688
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Space4Ace View Post
    Better check again. Avatar 2 is scheluded for December 17 2021 (source: IMDB). Avatar 3 in 2023.
    Either way doesn't matter to me but yeah and then a 4th one in 2025 and 5th one in 2027 or something lol. Anyway my point was that the movie has a good chance being released before bandits. Maybe not but I definitely would of said a different movie lol. Either way not really important and off topic so I will leave it at that.

  12. #282
    Colony Founder MechanicalLens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    The Afterdeath
    Posts
    1,275
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    Either way doesn't matter to me but yeah and then a 4th one in 2025 and 5th one in 2027 or something lol. Anyway my point was that the movie has a good chance being released before bandits. Maybe not but I definitely would of said a different movie lol. Either way not really important and off topic so I will leave it at that.
    Avatar 12: Here We Go Again

    Avatar 32: You're Still Not Tired Of This?

    Avatar 78: You're Quite Addicted

    Avatar 100: First Milestone!

  13. #283
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0
    As a ranger, I am unable to shoot multi-shot arrows. Multi-shot arrows as an ammo type would be fun, for my arcane archer.

    Rather than remove the blunderbuss, it should be buffed to hold all mods and be tier 8... oh wait, what I meant to say is that it should be a basic weapon for every build, or every build should have a basic primitive ammo ranged weapon. Or not.

    Nets and slingshots... I want a net that shoots slingshots, and maybe the slingshots will shoot guns. Superman always ducks guns and takes bullets, so we know that guns are the superior projectile.

  14. #284
    Colony Founder Adam the Waster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    i hate CAMELS! - Professional Camel puncher!
    Posts
    1,774
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pregnable View Post
    As a ranger, I am unable to shoot multi-shot arrows. Multi-shot arrows as an ammo type would be fun, for my arcane archer.

    Rather than remove the blunderbuss, it should be buffed to hold all mods and be tier 8... oh wait, what I meant to say is that it should be a basic weapon for every build, or every build should have a basic primitive ammo ranged weapon. Or not.

    Nets and slingshots... I want a net that shoots slingshots, and maybe the slingshots will shoot guns. Superman always ducks guns and takes bullets, so we know that guns are the superior projectile.
    i think that there could be special ammos for the blunder like glass shot , Spike shot , and dragon shot!


    but if they do get rid of it! maybe it could be another makeshift gun like a dart rifle , Railgun etc

  15. #285
    Colony Founder TSBX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    "Welcome to Costco, I love you."
    Posts
    2,255
    Rep Power
    1
    I would love to see more junk style guns ala the Fallout 4 Pipe weapons. Would make the jump to pre-war tech more impactful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •