Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha 19 Dev Diary

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    No more micro damage from small wounds, no more tiny bandage spam, but more meaningful big debuffs to players from combat trauma. You guys wanted survival, its coming.
    It would be cool to see a melee or armor overhaul or buff coming along with this. IMO it's always cool to get more detailed injury system but with the current gun meta on higher game stages melee seems to become even more useless if you put yourself to the risk of losing the functionalty of your limbs, etc..

Tracker
    If A18.2 is going stable tomorrow, will there be a new experimental after it?

Refugee
    Has anyone heard anything about bandits and their existence/arrival?

Captain Obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by Jczombie View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about bandits and their existence/arrival?
    Yes. Before Avatar 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake_ View Post
    Yes. Before Avatar 2.
    haha, you got'em good...

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake_ View Post
    Yes. Before Avatar 2.

I would assume you know that will be out in 2021? Might of tried be sarcastic with a different movie

Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    I would assume you know that will be out in 2021? Might of tried be sarcastic with a different movie

might want to get your dates in order

Quote Originally Posted by DUST2DEATH View Post

might want to get your dates in order
    Better check again. Avatar 2 is scheluded for December 17 2021 (source: IMDB). Avatar 3 in 2023.

i hate CAMELS! - Professional Camel puncher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    But you live in a van down by the river....Mr Farley.
    its broken down! and half of it is in the River!

Quote Originally Posted by Retsof123 View Post
    Thats nice, but the backbone of this game has always been the store POI's. They are non-existant in RWG. I have been bringing it up since you first started using the pregen's: PREGEN01 no bank, no hardware stores and very few of the others; PREGEN02 no gun, no autoparts, very few of the others; PREGEN03 no gun, no book, no bank and very few of the others. As standard RWG map can often have little to no Store POI's. This is why we have resorted to using Nitrogen on our servers. It even gives a good distribution of the skyscrapers which are non-existatant in vanilla.

I have no other issues with anything else, FPS is fine, terrain looks fantastic and all the other mechanics for combat, crafting, health, food, water and exp are working well. Just need RWG and particularly store spawning to be fixed.
    The skyscrapers, crack-a-books, and stores do exist in A18 vanilla RWG; they are just incredibly rare. Just an fyi.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Space4Ace View Post
    Better check again. Avatar 2 is scheluded for December 17 2021 (source: IMDB). Avatar 3 in 2023.
    Either way doesn't matter to me but yeah and then a 4th one in 2025 and 5th one in 2027 or something lol. Anyway my point was that the movie has a good chance being released before bandits. Maybe not but I definitely would of said a different movie lol. Either way not really important and off topic so I will leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    Either way doesn't matter to me but yeah and then a 4th one in 2025 and 5th one in 2027 or something lol. Anyway my point was that the movie has a good chance being released before bandits. Maybe not but I definitely would of said a different movie lol. Either way not really important and off topic so I will leave it at that.

Avatar 32: You're Still Not Tired Of This?

Avatar 78: You're Quite Addicted

Ranger
    As a ranger, I am unable to shoot multi-shot arrows. Multi-shot arrows as an ammo type would be fun, for my arcane archer.

Rather than remove the blunderbuss, it should be buffed to hold all mods and be tier 8... oh wait, what I meant to say is that it should be a basic weapon for every build, or every build should have a basic primitive ammo ranged weapon. Or not.

Nets and slingshots... I want a net that shoots slingshots, and maybe the slingshots will shoot guns. Superman always ducks guns and takes bullets, so we know that guns are the superior projectile.

i hate CAMELS! - Professional Camel puncher!
    Quote Originally Posted by pregnable View Post
    As a ranger, I am unable to shoot multi-shot arrows. Multi-shot arrows as an ammo type would be fun, for my arcane archer.

Rather than remove the blunderbuss, it should be buffed to hold all mods and be tier 8... oh wait, what I meant to say is that it should be a basic weapon for every build, or every build should have a basic primitive ammo ranged weapon. Or not.

Nets and slingshots... I want a net that shoots slingshots, and maybe the slingshots will shoot guns. Superman always ducks guns and takes bullets, so we know that guns are the superior projectile.
    i think that there could be special ammos for the blunder like glass shot , Spike shot , and dragon shot!

but if they do get rid of it! maybe it could be another makeshift gun like a dart rifle , Railgun etc

I would love to see more junk style guns ala the Fallout 4 Pipe weapons. Would make the jump to pre-war tech more impactful.