Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 347

Thread: [Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

  1. #316
    Leader Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,282
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello all, release delayed due to a18 release. On the positive side I have been playing some A18 and getting a good sense for the loot balance of A18 vanilla POIs and will adjust accordingly for a more balanced customer experience. Thank you for your patience. 😁

  2. #317
    Ranger Sam_Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Hello all, release delayed due to a18 release. On the positive side I have been playing some A18 and getting a good sense for the loot balance of A18 vanilla POIs and will adjust accordingly for a more balanced customer experience. Thank you for your patience. ��
    Oh noes!

    Take your time, i will reserve the spot, maybe putting another prefab there until you are ready

  3. #318
    Leader Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,282
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Neill View Post
    Oh noes!

    Take your time, i will reserve the spot, maybe putting another prefab there until you are ready
    I appreciate that, once I convert it to a18 I can give u the file if you dont mind missing sleepers and loot balance issues.

  4. #319
    Zombie Hunter
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    1
    @laz I love you lol. I am obsessed with the walking dead and have loved this prefab for a long time. Any chance of making any other landmark prefab from the walking dead?

  5. #320
    Leader Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,282
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jdizzy2010 View Post
    @laz I love you lol. I am obsessed with the walking dead and have loved this prefab for a long time. Any chance of making any other landmark prefab from the walking dead?
    If I had the time to do another it would probably be woodbury....one building at a time tho...😅

  6. #321
    Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Enemy for life
    Posts
    22,504
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    If I had the time to do another it would probably be woodbury....one building at a time tho...😅
    ...one building would be great.

  7. #322
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,859
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jdizzy2010 View Post
    @laz I love you lol. I am obsessed with the walking dead and have loved this prefab for a long time. Any chance of making any other landmark prefab from the walking dead?
    He will be...... (looks at laz man) WONT YOU lol

  8. #323
    Leader Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,282
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    He will be...... (looks at laz man) WONT YOU lol
    After the prison I have something I want to make first tho. I think it will be a big hit....😂

  9. #324
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,859
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    After the prison I have something I want to make first tho. I think it will be a big hit....😂
    Haha lol. I am sure it will. But we wants the precious we needs it haha. The walking dead set lol

    - Prison
    - Woodbury
    - quarry
    - the farm
    - suburb rick lived in lol before zombie apocalypse for when they revisit.
    - the hospital rick on coma
    - Alexandria
    - hill top
    - the kingdom
    - sanctuary lol

    - any others I may have missed 🤣😂🤣😂

  10. #325
    Leader Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,282
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    Haha lol. I am sure it will. But we wants the precious we needs it haha. The walking dead set lol

    - Prison
    - Woodbury
    - quarry
    - the farm
    - suburb rick lived in lol before zombie apocalypse for when they revisit.
    - the hospital rick on coma
    - Alexandria
    - hill top
    - the kingdom
    - sanctuary lol

    - any others I may have missed 🤣😂🤣😂
    Terminus, The old folks home in Atlanta, CDC...😂

  11. #326
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,859
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Terminus, The old folks home in Atlanta, CDC...��
    yes YES YES all of em lol. Get cracking lol haha :-P

  12. #327
    Zombie Hunter
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Terminus, The old folks home in Atlanta, CDC...😂
    A whole premade map would be amazing for something like this. Imagine if they add bandits. The fun we would all have!!!

  13. #328
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    6,859
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jdizzy2010 View Post
    A whole premade map would be amazing for something like this. Imagine if they add bandits. The fun we would all have!!!
    Lol it be epic. LAZ MAN make this happen hahahaha lol

  14. #329
    Zombie Hunter
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    Lol it be epic. LAZ MAN make this happen hahahaha lol
    LAZ just think of all the good you would be doing for the world. You would make so many people happy.

  15. #330
    Inventor Bubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    1

    All of this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •