Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steam Awards 7 Days Nomination

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_ombie View Post
    Sucks hard after 1500 hours ? I say all my suck hard games have less than 1 hr game time. Haha

Anything over 20hrs in one game is a successful game in my world. Apart from Skyrim this is the most played in my library.

Voted and best of luck TFP.
    I said ATM. 1500 hours is up to A16 and I loved that. After that not so much.....

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    I said ATM. 1500 hours is up to A16 and I loved that. After that not so much.....
    Agreed. I'm almost at 1500 myself, and bought upwards of 5-6 copies of the game for friends during that time..and preached to everyone that would hear too. But alas, those days are gone it seems. Between the forum toxicity to any dissenting voices and the continued path the game is taking, I'm just "eh".

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballyoyo View Post
    Between the forum toxicity to any dissenting voices and the continued path the game is taking, I'm just "eh".
    By “forum toxicity” you mean healthy debate? We’ve been acting on all reports and there have actually been very few. This forum is pretty tame to be honest. It is full of people who aren’t afraid to speak their mind and nobody gets to give their opinion unchallenged. Most of the disagreements that I’ve seen have proceeded without undo toxic behavior.

But please report those posts that you are referring to.