Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LazMan vs Day 49 Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Regarding my dart traps, I havent really prioritized marking more darts. Honestly mining is not my most favorite activity so most of my iron is from scavenging iron from POIs. I focused more the past week using my iron to make junk turret ammo. I think I started the horde night with 2500 junk ammo and spent roughly 1000.

Edit: Since I'm specced into INT and Turrets, I get way more mileage from Junk Turrent ammo then darts.
    yeah, I am also specced int. I thought tho that the bonus was for all electrical traps and turrets? then again, I dont have the volume of JT's you have. you have been quite lucky there. an army of jt's with rad remover and drum mags!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbain5 View Post
    yeah, I am also specced int. I thought tho that the bonus was for all electrical traps and turrets? then again, I dont have the volume of JT's you have. you have been quite lucky there. an army of jt's with rad remover and drum mags!
    I think INT specifically increases junk turret and baton damage.

Yeah, I feel JTs benefit the most from weapon crafting because it is super helpful to have multiple high quality of them deployed. 😁 on this play through I've purchased parts when I see them available at the trader and have scrapped low quality ones that I have found.
    Last edited by Laz Man; 5 Days Ago at 12:52 AM.