Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: Welcome 18.2 b5 to stable!

Quote Originally Posted by faatal View Post
    Does typing dm in console and then using q key or the escape menu god check box fix it?

I will try typing dm then We.

This is my normal game it happens in, no special menu like where you can summon zombies or can teleport or set time. It's like I'm playing my normal game all normal stuff just completely unkillable with the little buff telling me so.

Thanks, typing dm in the console then q did infact work.
    Last edited by cnconrad; 12-07-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Refugee
    Not sure if this is a bug that has been around for a while. Can knock trees down with the bicycle and the minibike. With enough speed, this can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by spud42 View Post
    whos bug is it about bagpacks disapearing on death? crashing to desktop? crashing steam?
    Backpacks are mine. The current bug for that I could not reproduce. Needs more testing.

Crashes depend on what code is causing the crash. Posting logs are the only way we can know that.

Quote Originally Posted by cnconrad View Post
    I will try typing dm then We.

This is my normal game it happens in, no special menu like where you can summon zombies or can teleport or set time. It's like I'm playing my normal game all normal stuff just completely unkillable with the little buff telling me so.

Thanks, typing dm in the console then q did infact work.
    Great!

You can then just type dm again to toggle it off or exit/reload and it would be off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmack73 View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug that has been around for a while. Can knock trees down with the bicycle and the minibike. With enough speed, this can be done.
    Normally that is not a bug. All vehicles can damage blocks at high enough speeds. If a tree has 1 health, then they could easily knock it down.

There also seems to be an issue when playing a game from 18.1 in 18.2, where trees in already initialized chunks have 1 health or something, so you could be seeing that too.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by NiKuTa View Post
    Hi. I don't understand this warring. My eng is not to good :/
    My sarcasm meter is off the charts

I am using a map from Nitrogen RWG and when I started my game, a lot of trees seemed to be moved or respawned in different locations. Also, a bunch of trees I had recently planted are all gone.

Anybody else seen anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by faatal View Post
    Backpacks are mine. The current bug for that I could not reproduce. Needs more testing.

Crashes depend on what code is causing the crash. Posting logs are the only way we can know that.
    i have in the bug reporting section.

Is anyone else getting issues with Land Claims not protecting bases for some people?

Am on a MP Dedi (PvE) and getting reports of people being able to damage doors and hatches to enter bases that are land claim protected (verified by an Admin) but are raided? These raiders are not allied with the victims and all server settings are default/normal.

We've tried to recreate it with no luck...surely this isn't just us?

Quote Originally Posted by LilMissNorti View Post
    Is anyone else getting issues with Land Claims not protecting bases for some people?

Am on a MP Dedi (PvE) and getting reports of people being able to damage doors and hatches to enter bases that are land claim protected (verified by an Admin) but are raided? These raiders are not allied with the victims and all server settings are default/normal.

Had similar event yes, and reported it. Sadly there will always be those that find it fun to just hack a game and raid things. We were lucky, since there was only one person online at the time of the transgression, so was easy to block and report him. Sadly not much that can be done about it other than that. Perhaps when the game content is done, and TFP start focusing on multiplayer more, they will get something in place to prevent this.

Scavenger
    Just checking my steam client isn't telling fibs, is this version (a18.2 b5) both the current stable version and the latest experimental version ? When I switch the betas setting in the steam client there's a very small download and whichever one I chose I get 18.2b5

Thanks

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMissNorti View Post

I didnt think little miss norti had any teeth? lol

Maybe useful ... dunno

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...te-Not-Working

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod_Silverstar View Post
    I am using a map from Nitrogen RWG and when I started my game, a lot of trees seemed to be moved or respawned in different locations. Also, a bunch of trees I had recently planted are all gone.

Anybody else seen anything like this?

If Trees are generated in the REGIONS/Chunks in A18.1 then you jumped to A18.2 but didnt wipe the regions 1 hp trees will exist.

I just wiped all non-landclaim regions on my dedi... to reduce the issue (then only the landclaim area regions have the 1 hp trees)

BTW it was literally asked a page back in this thread...
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...=1#post1073087

Zombie Hunter
    Sometimes I wonder if someone is sneakily putting things like the 1 HP trees in between experimental releases to easily weed through reports by people who continue old saves.

Could be just paranoia, of course. [hears shuffling feet outside] ...but then, maybe they really ARE out to get you.

@rdunham3 That's a really good idea, though. =P