Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How to remove decals from street?

  1. #1
    Survivor
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0

    How to remove decals from street?

    On the streets there are often newspapers or bloodstains.
    Is there a way to remove them besides digging out the one block and replacing it with new asphalt?

  2. #2
    Leader Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,486
    Rep Power
    1
    Great question!!! I wish you could whack them like other objects. My obsession with cleanliness whould support this change...😂

  3. #3
    Fun Pimps Staff Gazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In your brains. Thinking your thoughts.
    Posts
    9,282
    Rep Power
    2
    The best way is to not have them spawn. They are only in biomes.xml

  4. #4
    Leader Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,486
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    The best way is to not have them spawn. They are only in biomes.xml
    But then the world would feel less lived in...😂😂😂

  5. #5
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    1
    Darned if you do... :P

  6. #6
    Colony Founder AtomicUs5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Power
    1
    Too bad Billy Mays is no longer with us. Iím certain he would have something that works deep down to remove the most stubborn blood stains.

  7. #7
    Leader Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,486
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicUs5000 View Post
    Too bad Billy Mays is no longer with us. Iím certain he would have something that works deep down to remove the most stubborn blood stains.
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

  8. #8
    Colony Founder AtomicUs5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Brilliant product name!

  9. #9
    Survivor
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Then I have to clean it up manually.
    I'm patching up the whole neighborhood around our base - fixing houses, rebuilding fences, painting walls, removing trash, ...

  10. #10
    Leader Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,486
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by njugul View Post
    Then I have to clean it up manually.
    I'm patching up the whole neighborhood around our base - fixing houses, rebuilding fences, painting walls, removing trash, ...
    It can be relaxing...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •