Thread: Brass

Hunter

Brass

I would like to see the ability to make brass out of a combination of metals. I know IRL it isn't iron and lead, but it could be in 7DTD. I feel like a shortage of brass is going to be one of the biggest bottlenecks as I get past the 30 day mark WRT horde defense.

Or maybe an autoshotgun? Pretty please?

Reconstructionist
    You can smelt dukes, 1 to 1, for brass. Brass is now easier than iron to obtain. Chuck a stack of dukes into the forge and you've got mats for 10,000 bullet casings

Fyi, dukes to brass conversion will probably be balanced more. I recall a post MM made about.

Scavenger
    There is a modlet that adds zinc and copper into the game as mine-able resources so that you can make brass.

Ranger
    I find brass to be the easiest of the metals to get now. It's everywhere these days lol.

Professional Camel puncher! - - Madmoles worst nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by requiemdios View Post
    I would like to see the ability to make brass out of a combination of metals. I know IRL it isn't iron and lead, but it could be in 7DTD. I feel like a shortage of brass is going to be one of the biggest bottlenecks as I get past the 30 day mark WRT horde defense.

Or maybe an autoshotgun? Pretty please?

A gun like a AA-12 would be nice

it could hold 12 shots (28 with drum mag)

it would not be able to use slugs but can use demolisher rounds

parts are rare to find and is king of Destroying hoards in close quarters

Refugee
    I'm going to be in the minority here and 100% agree with you. People often recommend using dukes for brass, which is practical, it's not ideal - considering I often use my coins to buy glue, tape, acid, or other things I'm low on or show up low in quantity on loot.

And for those calling brass "the easiest resource to obtain" is absolute bologna! Literally every resource I can decide to go out and mine for a day and come back with 18,000+....except one....brass. I can do that any day every day if I wanted. You simply cannot do that with brass.