Thread: Spear eaten by sleepers

Colony Founder

Spear eaten by sleepers

So as the sleepers respawn on their original spawn point when you die they loose your, not broken, spear. And no it wasnīt broken. I saw the "press E" popping up before i died. Went back, sleepers back in their position (wich is a built in cheesy mechanic tbh, makes getting your stuff back waaaay easier.) no spear anywhere. 2 fully modded level 5 steel spears gone meanwhile.

Colony Founder
    Nothing? Is it intended that spears that definitly did not break just dissappear due that cheesy mechanic?

I just tried to reproduce this in 18.3 and failed. I threw 2 spears into 2 sleepers, then
    let them kill me. When I went back for my bag the sleepers were sleeping again and
    the spears were there.

Colony Founder
    Mine was stuck in a sleeper. He respawned on his place and it was gone.

The sleeper didn't wake up when you stuck him?

Colony Founder
    Ofc he did. But then i died while the spear was stuck in him, was a ton of sleepers in there. And if you leave a place the sleepers respawn in their original position. Spear was gone when i came back.

They tried to remove a legit tactical playstyle to replace it with real cheese when getting back your backpack and it gives us bugs. Meh. So much for spears for me.