Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83

Thread: Winter Project 2019

  1. #46
    Hemigidius
    Guest
    With 5/5 on "The daring adventurer" skill it appears i cannot complete the mod quests as i must choose 2 rewards but only 1 is available.

  2. #47
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemigidius View Post
    With 5/5 on "The daring adventurer" skill it appears i cannot complete the mod quests as i must choose 2 rewards but only 1 is available.
    Which quest is giving you the trouble?

  3. #48
    Hemigidius
    Guest
    "Bring back the music" or "bring home the music" I forgot the exact name, the reward is 1x music carousel.

  4. #49
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemigidius View Post
    "Bring back the music" or "bring home the music" I forgot the exact name, the reward is 1x music carousel.
    Thank you. I'll push a patch in a few hours when I'm home to add a new reward.

  5. #50
    Hemigidius
    Guest
    Great! Thanks alot for the reply and incoming fix.

  6. #51
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemigidius View Post
    Great! Thanks alot for the reply and incoming fix.
    The fix should be available now

  7. #52
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Rep Power
    1
    Winter Project updated to 18.3.

    In order to update through the Mod Launcher, you will need to delete and re-install the mod.

    If you wish to remain on your 18.2, plus uncheck Refresh Mods Automatically, and you should be able to continue to play.

  8. #53
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sphereii View Post
    Winter Project updated to 18.3.

    In order to update through the Mod Launcher, you will need to delete and re-install the mod.

    If you wish to remain on your 18.2, plus uncheck Refresh Mods Automatically, and you should be able to continue to play.
    JP localization modlet updated and tested Working great, and thank you for the PG-13

  9. #54
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0
    A bit sad!
    It used to be fun to play!
    And now, when zombies dig everything, with the speed of an excavator!

  10. #55
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by user2010 View Post
    A bit sad!
    It used to be fun to play!
    And now, when zombies dig everything, with the speed of an excavator!
    Thank you for giving it a try!

  11. #56
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Rep Power
    1
    Small tweak: Disabled the Quick Continue feature, which auto-loaded your last saved game. This was leading to confusion.

  12. #57
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Wink The rising building - Navezgane

    At first, after selecting the start quest flag, I thought the snow field disappeared.

    After I completed the fetch quest and left the building I realized it was the whole building raised itself so it's ground floor was now at the top of the snow field.

    I restarted the game all the way but didn't change anything.

    Kind of funny!

    (Tried to attache a picture but failed)

  13. #58
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaythomas View Post
    At first, after selecting the start quest flag, I thought the snow field disappeared.

    After I completed the fetch quest and left the building I realized it was the whole building raised itself so it's ground floor was now at the top of the snow field.

    I restarted the game all the way but didn't change anything.

    Kind of funny!

    (Tried to attache a picture but failed)
    Thanks! I'll take a look for that. It's not intended. Do you remember which quest it was, or which prefab? Just in case its specific to one.

  14. #59
    Reconstructionist Beelzybub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    1
    Shouldn't this mod be called Winter Project 2020?

  15. #60
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzybub View Post
    Shouldn't this mod be called Winter Project 2020?
    Dev started in 2019, but I was late. You know what they say with hindsight...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •