Thread: I just want to Sit on a chair !?

CptFrogMan

I just want to Sit on a chair !?

Please pimps ,make this fun for me :> i just wanna sit in a chair by a fire and eat my lamb ration >.<
    this is just a dream i know but also an idea: what if i could choose to sit at a table in my horde base and somehow have my food on a plate on the table and eating it this way in this setting would make me more satisfied or boost the effects of the food instead of eating it on the run while standing ? i feel like it would make the game abit more interactive and i can just imagine sitting with my buddies during the night and someone has made food and we all sit at the table and eat it together ?

How adverse are you to adding it as a mod.

https://7daystodiemods.com/alpha-18-...le-furnitures/

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by CptFrogMan View Post
    Please pimps ,make this fun for me :> i just wanna sit in a chair by a fire and eat my lamb ration >.<
    this is just a dream i know but also an idea: what if i could choose to sit at a table in my horde base and somehow have my food on a plate on the table and eating it this way in this setting would make me more satisfied or boost the effects of the food instead of eating it on the run while standing ? i feel like it would make the game abit more interactive and i can just imagine sitting with my buddies during the night and someone has made food and we all sit at the table and eat it together ?
    7 Days to Retire

Quote Originally Posted by mr.devolver View Post
    7 Days to Retire
    with optional Shovel Simulator DLC...

Nomad
    Quote Originally Posted by CptFrogMan View Post
    i actually like this idea, immersive, just sitting there having something to eat, sit around a table, whilst hell is going on outside, sounds good to me

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    It has always bugged me that you can't actually sit in the chairs or sofas.

Could be good for while you're waiting for stuff that takes a while to craft / smelt.