Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Preferred Partner Comments

Quote Originally Posted by HFGameServers.com View Post
    That's not true, with our system you can set scheduled restarts daily and all data will be saved.

still wont work. its not your servers its the game. once anythiing say like a zombie stuck on a lake appears it cascades and comptely messes up the game.

ive already been on 2 servers with daily resets. one was just to back up and other was to comptely reset map no matter what both would become messed up within a few days. the game builds up to many errors and exceptions. play a solo private game u get erros for everything fro picking up some grass to just a zombie spawning.

Really wish the server was moderated. Oranix and Istanbul are sitting there griefing and player killing. Not sure how PvP got switched on, let alone god mode, and how they spawn right after a server reset with full stacks of ammo and all weapons....With all the problems and now this..I'm going to have to recommend avoiding these servers.

Dude, it can be sorted out - and as for those griefers? Chances are they weren't using a legit version of the game. Measures are being taken to hopefully battle this.

Well, half a day later. Still not sorted out.

Brains
    Kurogo, Can you create a thread in the multiplayer section with your issues? That way it will be easier for the server company staff to manage?

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHussey View Post
    Sad news... Game file corruption rendered the map completely unplayable on the US Co-op server, so another regrettable rest had to happen. A backup wouldn't have staved this off for long, I've sent word to the person who deals with this section to see if there's anything that can be done in the future. If there are any issues on any other server, drop me a PM as soon as possible and I'll get to it as quickly as I can.

~Doc out.
    this happens to every server I have seen that runs past 30-40 days , you start getting zombie freezes , blocks not dropping (i.e. mining does not make stone drop ) errors in inventory when logging in and out ( I.e. you lose all progress and revert to pre bug items) this is the stability issue I have been harping on for weeks in the forums and no one seems to want to address this issue at all, pointless to do a survival map when it is just going to fail after a few weeks of in game time. so play horde with a reset after 6-9 days so it does not have time to bug out. until TFP fixes those annoying stability issues

Alpha 4 has now been updated in all our locations.

Survivor
    HAZZA! beer and whores for every body!

Please remember to turn creative mode off on the CHI server this time

Hay, just a quick update to let you know that we are rolling our a 33% discount on our 7 Days to Die servers in all locations.

Use the following promotion code on checkout to receive your discount and you can use this code unlimited times but only once per order.

Promotion Code: J7EGL3LYC6

Hay, just a quick update to let you know that we are rolling our a 33% discount on our 7 Days to Die servers in all locations.

Use the following promotion code on checkout to receive your discount and you can use this code unlimited times but only once per order.

Promotion Code: J7EGL3LYC6

just saying, I was on the chigaco co-op no-pvp server and about 20 mins ago (6:00am eastern standard time) the server kicked me off, and when I re-logged I spawned very far away from my base and my whole inv was deleted... I ran back to my base and it was still there although my bed/sleeping bag was glitched and i had to break it, but everything else was fine. Pissed that I lost my inv though, I keep everything in there because people just raid my chests.

The public servers are set to restart every three hours.

server not worth playing on i it resets every 3 hours.

We would like to let you know on the 1st December we will be launching our Christmas specials and we will have a massive discount of 66% off all servers!!!