Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: BlueFangSolutions.com Alpha 9 Giveaway!

  1. #1
    Preferred Server Partner BluefangServers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    International
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    0

    BlueFangSolutions.com Alpha 9 Giveaway!

    We have 15 free copies of 7 Days to Die to hand out! Winners everyday 12am EST. RETWEET this tweet and FOLLOW us to win! #alpha9giveaway #7dtd https://twitter.com/BluefangServers/...43837456310273


  2. #2
    Preferred Server Partner BluefangServers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    International
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    0
    This giveaway promotion has ended. Stay tuned for more!

  3. #3
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    0
    Price of 32 slot server? any servers located in canada? do you have any firewalls to block chinese IP address from entering servers?

  4. #4
    Preferred Server Partner BluefangServers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    International
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Novahaze View Post
    Price of 32 slot server? any servers located in canada? do you have any firewalls to block chinese IP address from entering servers?
    $40/month for 32 slots
    Chicago, IL or New York, NY are closest locations to Canada
    We do have the ability to block certain regions. This would be a special support ticket request after purchase.

    You can email us [email protected] for further details if needed.

  5. #5
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    0
    i messaged that email. waited 48 hours for a reply and never got one. So i went with ping perfect. Wasnt a fan of paying an extra 10$ for support...

  6. #6
    Preferred Server Partner BluefangServers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    International
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Novahaze View Post
    i messaged that email. waited 48 hours for a reply and never got one. So i went with ping perfect. Wasnt a fan of paying an extra 10$ for support...
    Our silver support package is for extra support. All of our basic support is free. With silver you can request us to install custom mods and prefabs as well as change the server config files for you at any time.

  7. #7
    Scavenger Cannalution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0
    I use their Silver support and it is really above and beyond, and honestly even as the consumer i feel this service is too cheap. I have testimonies from 4 other people than myself that have watched Bluefang do everything on our wishlist and MORE in faster time than most servers respond to their tickets.

  8. #8
    Preferred Server Partner BluefangServers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    International
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannalution View Post
    I use their Silver support and it is really above and beyond, and honestly even as the consumer i feel this service is too cheap. I have testimonies from 4 other people than myself that have watched Bluefang do everything on our wishlist and MORE in faster time than most servers respond to their tickets.
    We really appreciate your kind words and understanding.

    The Silver support fee is really just a formality to give our techs a small little extra piece of paper every month. Its literally $10 for an entire month (30 days) of Silver support. This means for just $10 we will do everything extra that Cannalution is "raving" about for your entire 30 day billing period.

    Basic support from any hosting provider usually just entails keeping your service online and working properly. This is why we offer Silver and Platinum support packages. Even when you don't have any premium support package we still help you if you truly cannot figure it out and we also tell you or show you how to do it.

    Hope that kind of explains the usage of premium support packages for us and for you guys.
    Last edited by BluefangServers; 11-16-2014 at 05:32 PM.

  9. #9
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    0
    Ive emailed your sales staff three times with no replies. Even checked my junkbox.

    1) Are you 100% able to add a firewall to block chinese players from entering the server?
    2) Do you have any backup buttons where i can click and quickly save my entire server?
    3) Do you allow your members to modify their DLL server files? (ping perfect doesn't).
    4) Can i have more then 32 slots?
    5) Locations in Canada?
    6) Refund policy? ( tired of setting up a server. Nothing works because of shtity server hosts and then not being able to get my money back ).

  10. #10
    Ranger
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    0
    Oh and last question.

    DDOS protection?

    And is the firewall going to cost me 10$ or will it come with the normal support?

  11. #11
    Preferred Server Partner BluefangServers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    International
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Novahaze View Post
    Ive emailed your sales staff three times with no replies. Even checked my junkbox.

    1) Are you 100% able to add a firewall to block chinese players from entering the server?
    2) Do you have any backup buttons where i can click and quickly save my entire server?
    3) Do you allow your members to modify their DLL server files? (ping perfect doesn't).
    4) Can i have more then 32 slots?
    5) Locations in Canada?
    6) Refund policy? ( tired of setting up a server. Nothing works because of shtity server hosts and then not being able to get my money back ).
    I'll be glad to answer these questions:

    1. I'm not entirely sure about this as it would be a question for our head engineer but he did mention that we acquired a new tool to block certain regions from connecting to our services.

    2. This feature is coming in our new control panel (its 99.9% complete - just needs to be styled and branded - finishing touches) but you can currently backup your files using FTP programs like FileZilla or WinSCP.

    3. We give you access to any and all server files for modifying and/or adding custom content - 100% ftp access.

    4. We can offer you more than 32 slots but we may only have specific locations with the capacity to hold something larger than 32 slots. Short answer: yes.

    5. We do not have locations in Canada but we do offer New York, NY and Chicago, IL in the USA which pings very nicely to Canada.

    6. We do offer a 24-hour money back guarantee on all new services.

    7. Simple DDoS protection is available in our Dallas, TX location.

    You can register on our website and post a sales ticket if you have any further sales questions at http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/submit-ticket

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •