Thread: Game Time Keeps Freezing or Jumping Backwards and Forwards (Dedicated Server)

Refugee

Game Time Keeps Freezing or Jumping Backwards and Forwards (Dedicated Server)

Hi guys,

I'm running the latest version of 7 Days to Die and I run a dedicated server on a spare computer of mine for a few of my buddies and I to play on. We've noticed though the clock is playing up. The clock timer goes forward a minute and then jumps back and forth for a while before going to the next game minute. Sometimes it can get stuck going back and forward for a few (real life) minutes.

The 'server' is just an old computer of mine I use for hosting servers for LAN parties and stuff (such as this) with my buddies. It's pretty old, but apart from the time glitch it runs 7DTD server fine along with many other games with no visible signs of lag (Minecraft, various Source engine games etc) Specs are below;

CPU: AMD Phenom II x2 550 (3.1Ghz)
    RAM: 2GB DDR2
    GPU: GeForce 8200 1GB

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

There's an ongoing thread here: http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthr...rking-properly

I had the same issue and did as what was suggested in this thread. I re-downloaded the files from Steam for the dedicated server.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteRook View Post
    There's an ongoing thread here: http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthr...rking-properly

I had the same issue and did as what was suggested in this thread. I re-downloaded the files from Steam for the dedicated server.
    Cheers. Although even after updating and validating via steamcmd I still have the issue. Do I need to start a new world for it to take effect?
    Last edited by Dmac; 09-06-2014 at 02:05 PM.