Thread: making an official "Accepted Community Ideas" page

making an official "Accepted Community Ideas" page

I think this would be nice, that is all. It does also lets the original suggesters have some credit.

Brains
    At this point we are focusing on the promised backer tier levels that we achieved. After that then community ideas will be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Brains View Post
    At this point we are focusing on the promised backer tier levels that we achieved. After that then community ideas will be implemented.
    Thank you for the notification

Quote Originally Posted by Brains View Post
    It's good to hear our opinions really matter.
    Is there, or will there ever be a list of things you guys are interested in that we came up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrimp View Post
    It's good to hear our opinions really matter.
    I never really doubted that TFP would use some of our ideas for the game, its just nice to have it all compiled into a list. Besides, I suggested this not only for the benefit of the people whose ideas are getting used, but also for the people who suggested stuff and never got commented on by TFP, so they know that their idea will not be used. Its kind of awkward when you have an idea you feel is great, other people feel is great, and then TFP never comment on it one way or the other (steam power thread *cough* *cough*).