Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For newer people, here is our Kickstarter stretch goals list

Scavenger
    ~25% development work done. (from what i heard a few weeks ago)

Refugee
    really love the questing system idea... can't wait for it

Refugee
    I hope they will add the cars,boats and maybe a town which is safe and full of NPC survivors which you can trade with.
    Or kill all the NPCs and take their stuff and base ( it should be very very hard i think )

Refugee
    i believe they should make it so as later through the game as we all know u can get gun molds and stuff however i believe they should also make it so as if u get the right parts like a cars brass radiator a car battery wires made from copper ore and say a metal casing chasis sort of thing u can make a generator and also give things like venison stew a life time use by date such as say 3day's outside of a fridge run by said generator if in a fridge run by a generator then it could last almost indeffinetly i'm new and will update this with more later

Refugee
    i believe they should make it so as later through the game as we all know u can get gun molds and stuff however i believe they should also make it so as if u get the right parts like a cars brass radiator a car battery wires made from copper ore and say a metal casing chasis sort of thing u can make a generator and also give things like venison stew a life time use by date such as say 3day's outside of a fridge run by said generator if in a fridge run by a generator then it could last almost indeffinetly oh and also have like not just your spike traps but if u have several generators going at once then give the players the ability to make electricity traps also say for an example 1 generator can power 2 fridges or 15 of the electric traps i'm new and will update this with more later

- - - Updated - - -

quick question can u delete a post already made by yourself or no

Really wish you could still buy in to this kickstart, really bummed I missed out :*(

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I bet my life savings that you've never coded a game before. Also, they're not small updates, if you read the release notes and paid any attention at all, you'd know that.
    I've never coded a game before, but I've seen a lot of how programming code works (thanks to my brother) to understand it takes a long ass time to get anything done, unless you really have a good understanding of how to make it work. And even then...

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead View Post
    Many people on the forums now have discovered the game and joined a while after the Kickstarter happened and may not be familiar with it or the details contained. I'd noticed some people often posting ideas here that were already planned.

So to make it easier for people to refer back to, here is list of stretch goals we reached that are planned to be added to the game over time:

Attachment 424
    and y'all made it......it's like 501,050 something like that

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by duke of stealth View Post
    and y'all made it......it's like 501,050 something like that
    Wonder if that includes the masses of sales gained from Steam direct purchases, lol. (like myself)

Scavenger
    So where are we at now with 250K copies sold? Because with my math, 250,000 * 20.00 = $5,000,000.00. And yes I even used the cheaper price and not the price that I paid which was 24.99

Refugee
    That looks awesome, I can not wait to see this game in its full potential!

I have 1 question though-does the seasonal weather effects include like weather disasters like tornadoes and the like (with an option to enable disable them of course?)

Thank you for your answer.

Refugee
    Damn, I'm super excited to see what this game will be like a year from now!

I'm definitely buying this!

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead View Post
    Many people on the forums now have discovered the game and joined a while after the Kickstarter happened and may not be familiar with it or the details contained. I'd noticed some people often posting ideas here that were already planned.

So to make it easier for people to refer back to, here is list of stretch goals we reached that are planned to be added to the game over time:

Attachment 424

Excellent post with some good info.

Refugee
    I have a couple of ideas I would like to see in the game eventually:

1- Solar Panels, Batteries, wiring, lighting that could be scavenged for houses and bases.

2- Notes that can be posted on walls or inserted in chests, and road signs that can be edited by players to give directions to safe houses.

Great job on the game so far! I really enjoy it!

night vision and thermal stuff, like scopes and goggles?
    would be so epic.. imagine sniping zombies at night with a thermal scope lol