Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: 7 Days to Die Dedicated Server Hosting at LowLatencyServers.com

Is everyone on vacation? I've had a support ticket in since Thursday and no reply. Basically coppi mod had some issues and the one your script auto installs is the broken one. I posted a link to a working one updated by prisma the last dev working on coppi.

Been almost a week and still no word.

Not sure what's going on, but I haven't heard from this company in over a week and now the admin portal page is no longer accessible.

There was a major OS update that caused several stability issues with TCAdmin 2.0
    We reported the issue to TCAdmin and it seems to have finally been fixed.
    We are very sorry for the delays in getting this resolved.

Might want to check your support ticket system, I have 2 in with no responses and 1 that timed out due to no response in 200 hours

I sent this in a ticket figured Id post it here too. I think you should offer dll access, ive searched a lot of providers and this is is available on most providers. With A17 coming and some pretty common server mods like allocs and coppi and now patron, these get updated a lot and without dll access via ftp we have to wait for them to be installed which can be trouble for players waiting on these additions.

Refugee
    I'm having the same issue. I can get into TCAdmin now but I cannot get into my server to play. I was able to play yesterday when I could not access TCAdmin. Also when I click on my server it reads out as being back on Day 1. Have I lost my entire game? But when I attempt to start a game on the server it is hanging on the 2ND "Starting Game" notification when loading into the game. TCAdmin show myself and by friend connected even though the game itself isn't starting fully.

FYI I have a support ticket in but haven't heard back on it. I've updated it with the inability to play on the server appended.

Refugee
    Still no reply and still no access to server. From what I had read in the past I thought this would be a reliable company but not even a reply to say they are looking into the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosReignss View Post
    Still no reply and still no access to server. From what I had read in the past I thought this would be a reliable company but not even a reply to say they are looking into the issue.
    same issue, i have been using this company off and on for 2 years and it used to be really good especially for the price. I hate to see it failing now.

Refugee
    And the wait continues. Unless they have a really good reason for this sudden lapse in support I'm going to find another server before A17 comes out. I'm playing on a friend's server but his has obvious hardware issues. Two players and the sever is chunking with the load.

I've canceled mine, PM me ill refer you to a place for same price and full ftp access not limited

- - - Updated - - -

If you just paid and if you used PayPal do a claim

To anyone reading this, last page I gave this company lots of praise and it deserved it, but in the last 3 weeks they have dropped off the radar, no response to tickets put in, outages that were blamed on os upgrades but still no response to tickets. My server stopped working and i could no longer trust that my players play time was safe so we moved on.
    Last edited by grrmisfit; 07-21-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Scavenger
    Not sure what's going on at LowLatency but I have a server with you guys also and haven't been able to get on it for a little over 2 days now. Sent in one ticket for not being able to access TCAdmin and another the next day for not being able to get on the server and still no answer from support. Ticket#303228 & 929031. Would be good to at least let us know what's going on because I'm seriously thinking about changing hosts.

You guys have been great so far but patience is starting to wear thin.
    Last edited by G2manT; 07-28-2018 at 03:33 AM.

If you payed with PayPal file a claim, I will be, it will get there attention for sure.

Wondering if you got this resolved. I signed up with a host yesterday and still don’t have server for testing. Service with many providers sure is lacking these days.

then do what i did become your own host, i was with these guys awhile back they are good yes, but also think of all the issues going on around the world flood, fires, the list goes on it is possible they are not doing so well etc etc i don't want to say too much but that is possible.