Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 Days to Die Dedicated Server Hosting at LowLatencyServers.com

Refugee
    bought a 20 slot last night, instantly set up and server admin is super fast and responsive! (Also cheaper by about 25% than any other host for that number of slots).

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinFrost View Post
    I bought an 8 slot server last night, and it was the first time in the past week after me and my friends had bought the game that we were able to play together. Super happy with you guys! The server was up in about 8 minutes after I bought it, and we were up till about 5 in the morning playing. Lol!
    Is it possible to make it so that the map doesn't ever reset? Because I was playing all last night with my friends, and when I logged on this morning, everything was gone that we had built. Does the server automatically reset everyday? Also, is there a way to change the Zombies Running setting (Default, Never Run, Always Run) Because I like to change that every now and then.
    But other than those questions, this sever service is great!! Great price, great service! Nothing else can compete!

Just saw this after posting so sorry for the double.

All currently editable settings are changable via the config files and the config editor on your control panel. This should help solve your reset problem (change match length/set rebuild map to false ? not sure on this one). As far as the zombie speed settings they dont exist yet. I"ve got a list of features for admins that i'm going to be adding to the suggestions forums soon, just trying to polish it out first.

BBcokeley and KevinFrost put these in a support ticket so I can lookup your account information.
    Worlds shouldn't reset, so that sounds like a possible bug or configuration setting.

Thanks thew00dchuck =)

Refugee
    i cannot even buy a 7 days to die server and there is only 1 location showing up " Falkenstein, Germany"

NEVER MIND the website is just tripped out. server setup super quick Thanks....PS. Rework that website. =D
    Last edited by MoNoXiDe; 12-20-2013 at 03:20 AM.

We're getting them some more hardware in Dallas, they have it out of stock I think is why you can't see Dallas.

As Jest said we're waiting on another set of hardware in Dallas.
    Which location do you think we should host next? New York City or Paris France?

Just like to say I rented a server from these guys and am happy with the server and support.
    Took 5 mins to setup server, it had an issue which was sorted out within an hour, and emailed me with what was happening.

Ive since also rented a starbound server from them as well.

Both servers have been up and running with no problems for days now.

Refugee
    I have figured out how to get my settings changed, and my server is now exactly how I want it. Thanks so much!
    I'm glad that I checked out this forum before renting from somewhere else. I was going to rent from BlackBox or Hostile Faction. But BlackBox was going to be $19 for an 8 slot server (the smallest they have) and Hostile Faction was no better (plus, currently HF is out of 7 Days to Die servers. How lame is that...?)
    Great servers, great price, and great support!! I'll definitely recommend Low Latency Servers to anyone that I know that is looking for a server!

Edit: quick question, when changing settings for the server (difficulty, password, etc) do I need to reset the server to have those changes take effect? And if I do reset the server, will it reset the map, and all players inventories?

The game requires a restart for it to re-read the config files. Maybe Fun Pimps will fix it in the future but you do need to click restart for now.
    Last edited by lowlatencyservers; 12-24-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Would anyone be interested in our pricing and service for France or New York City?
    We're trying to figure out where to expand to next.

We have Chicago now available as well.
    France or NYC is next.

Refugee
    Me and 2 friends got a server last Sunday and it was up and running in like 2 hours. We've been playing since then and haven't found any issues. No Lag, the world doesn't reset and the TCAdmin is easy to work with. If you are looking for a good and payable server host we definitely recommend LowLatencyServers!

Thanks for the kind words Suranic!
    I believe currently we're the lowest priced option and so far it seems everyone has had a smooth experience to pat ourselves on the back =)
    If you have any suggestions just let us know!

Dallas Texas is available for new orders again.
    Alpha 6 is working and Alpha 5 is still supported as well.
    To upgrade to Alpha 6, just click Install for Alpha 6 under Game Updates.
    Steam Update will still update to Alpha 5 by default(server and client) due to the way they released Alpha 6 as an opt in beta.
    http://7daystodie.com/alpha-6-is-out/

Quote Originally Posted by lowlatencyservers View Post

Pricing:
    By the Slot:
    $0.80 monthly starting at 8 slots.

Refund Policy:
    We rent by the day, if you do not want your server you can be refunded the remaining days back to the payment source within 59 days of each payment after which only credit can be given.
    Be sure to put in a support ticket with your cancel request requesting the refund if doing an immediate termination.
    Someone was asking us for clarification on these two parts and I don't seem to have an option to edit the original post any longer.

Pricing is Monthly by default, so an 8 slot server would be $6.40 every month, 10 slot would be $8 and so on.
    If you want to cancel and use our refund policy any time any reason, we can refund the remaining days back to your payment source or you can just let the server run itself out and it will auto cancel.