Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

Refugee
    Hello!
    Thanks for the tool! It really helps with exploring, editing for translation purposes. May i ask for advise? I have the bunch of bundle assets in VN "WILL: A Wonderful World". How can i extract them? I'm was trying to open this files, but all of them are compressed and UABE can't decompress them, except "AssetBundles" file. Decompression of this file doesn't give me anything usefull (second screen). How this can be solved? I'm newbie with Unity. I will attach some sample files from game if they will be needed https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uEn...ew?usp=sharing. Thanks for attention.
    Screenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_4.png
    Last edited by wwwklopar; 10-08-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Refugee
    Open your files in hex editor and compare first bytes.

Refugee
    Update A18?

Quote Originally Posted by Westr276 View Post
    Update A18?
    Do you have any problems with A18?
    Support for the new Unity has long been implemented in UABE.

Refugee

Refugee
    Thanks) I understand what you meaning.

@Westr276
    hmmm... i extracted any meshes i needed.
    Specify in which bundle you are trying to pull this mesh (sorry i can't understand where it is).

--------------------------------
    UPD

okay i found this ..... sadly, yes indeed this mesh i could not open, too. But most of the others that i came across - there were no problems. How many did you come across that don't open?
    Last edited by n2n1; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:53 PM.

Refugee
    Hello, is there any way for me to batch export the .decomp files only?
    without extracting the files inside them?
    thank you in advance

Refugee
    Hi everyone,

Recently I started playing MTG Arena. I like the game a lot, but many cards use art that I'm not very fond of. With UABE I wanted to change some specific cards image. I found out where the art for the cards is stored (MTGA\MTGA_Data\Downloads\AssetBundle), but there are 2827 Assetbundles. One for each card.

Is there currently a way to batch extract those bundles and then batch export to .png, so that I can locate the cards in question?

Hey guys, i don't use batch extraction so i can't tell, but i'm sure the answer to this frequently asked question has already been answered by the author in this thread .

Refugee
    Thanks for taking the time to respond. I've read through several pages of the thread by now. So far I've seen several people asking about extracting several 2d assets from a single asset bundle, but nothing on batch uncompressing a lot of independent asset bundles and afterwards batch exporting png's from said bundles assets (there are usually just 1-2 art assets per bundle in Mtg Arena).

Unfortunately you'll have to try to find the answer in the topic if it exists, because local users are unlikely to help you due to the fact that in 7DTD there is no need to use batch processing. The author rarely appears here. Start the search from the end, this feature was not added at the beginning, in addition - may be worth reading the Usage.txt file.

Refugee
    Thanks, n2n1. I am quite surprised that Unity Modders are such a rare kind if we take into consideration that so many games nowadays run on that engine.

Refugee
    Hello guys!

I need your help with a crosshair issue:

I'm trying to play the game without the crosshair. I just love the immersion and feel of danger it gives.
    But i can't find a good way to do that.

So i went into the assets1, extracted the "Corsshair_melee" file and changed its size to 0.

And it worked flawlessly.

The only remaining issue is it doesn't remove the crosshaire for ranged weapon...........

and i can't find any texture/assets related to crosshair_ranged or something like that.

Where can i find this ?

I have not dealt with this, but maybe this topic will shed light on something:
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...airs&highlight