Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by DerPopo View Post
    Could you be more specific? Which files did you open for the screenshots (if possible, upload it somewhere and send me a link via PM), which texture did you replace (name, file id, path id)? The file in the second screenshot looks like a single .assets file without dependencies, and it doesn't look like anything is missing. The first file looks like a different one.

Thank's for your reply.. I just send you a PM..

Refugee
    When I export a 100KB MonoBehaviour (contains UI strings), edit anything, then attempt to import it, I get a massive memory leak. Causes my system to lock up before the process is killed entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisparkle View Post
    When I export a 100KB MonoBehaviour (contains UI strings), edit anything, then attempt to import it, I get a massive memory leak. Causes my system to lock up before the process is killed entirely.
    Have you also tried .json export/import? Anyway, could you send me a dump that causes the issue so I can reproduce it?

Hmmm....do work properly feature of loading textures with MIP-map now ?

I tried to replace 2Dtexture in asset, but the Game (7DtD A16.4(b8)) crash when trying to load the texture (or asset?).
    This happens if the checkbox "Has Mipmap" enabled. If you do not enable this checkbox - then everything works fine, but without the Mip-map of course.
    I haven't done any of the settings Utility, do not choose the type of database or type of package.

I something missing?

PS: If i understand correctly, enabling this checkbox causes the generation of MIP-levels from the UABE?
    that is - i don't have to load a texture with contains MIP levels?

UPD:
    Now it Work!
    Last edited by n2n1; 01-06-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Refugee
    Have you also tried .json export/import? Anyway, could you send me a dump that causes the issue so I can reproduce it?
    It doesn't look like I can export it to JSON. I'll DM you.

Question

Hi!

Great tool, very useful

I have a question (or feature request?..):
    Is there any way to add "int_plastic_brown" into container "materials\int_plastic_brown (Base)" like others assets on this pic?:

Easier (and more reliable) than manually editing of "unnamed asset-globalgamemanagers-13-ResourceManager"...

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    So... Der. Can we get the ability to extract animations? Also, what are the .dat files for? Thanks!

2.2 beta 2 (Happy New Year edition) is out with Unity 2017.3 support and bug fixes!

______

Quote Originally Posted by Andrakann View Post
    Is there any way to add "int_plastic_brown" into container "materials\int_plastic_brown (Base)" like others assets on this pic?
    Currently, the best way is to edit the json dump of the ResourceManager asset (Export Dump, select json instead of txt). Locate the ResourceManager_Dependency that belongs to the asset with (Base) by searching for the Path ID (make sure it also appears under m_Container with the same m_FileID and the correct name), and add your asset to the container by inserting a new entry to m_Dependencies with your asset's Path ID and the proper File ID.
    You can look up the File ID of your asset by looking at the View->Dependencies dialog. The drop down list lists absolute File IDs (matching those in the main dialog) and the matching .assets files. Then look up the relative File ID by selecting globalgamemanagers and adding 1 to the number next to the .assets file name you looked up. Use the relative File ID for the entry in ResourceManager.

Quote Originally Posted by n2n1 View Post
    Hmmm....do work properly feature of loading textures with MIP-map now ?

PS: If i understand correctly, enabling this checkbox causes the generation of MIP-levels from the UABE?
    that is - i don't have to load a texture with contains MIP levels?
    There was an issue with crunched texture mip maps. They should be working now.
    UABE generates the mip maps on its own from a single texture, always combining four pixels to one for each mip map level. Crunch uses a different filter, I haven't touched the settings for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    So... Der. Can we get the ability to extract animations? Also, what are the .dat files for? Thanks!
    Not yet, but .fbx Mesh & AnimationClip export is on my TODO list.
    The .dat files contain the asset data in one of Unity's own asset formats. They are only useful with a hex editor or when copying some assets to another project built with the same Unity version, since they don't have any indication which file format and version they have.

Talking

2.2 beta 2 (Happy New Year edition) is out with Unity 2017.3 support and bug fixes!
    Currently, the best way is to edit the json dump of the ResourceManager asset (Export Dump, select json instead of txt). Locate the ResourceManager_Dependency that belongs to the asset with (Base) by searching for the Path ID (make sure it also appears under m_Container with the same m_FileID and the correct name), and add your asset to the container by inserting a new entry to m_Dependencies with your asset's Path ID and the proper File ID.
    You can look up the File ID of your asset by looking at the View->Dependencies dialog. The drop down list lists absolute File IDs (matching those in the main dialog) and the matching .assets files. Then look up the relative File ID by selecting globalgamemanagers and adding 1 to the number next to the .assets file name you looked up. Use the relative File ID for the entry in ResourceManager.
    "Currently" means it can be enhanced in future?
    There's no hurry - it can wait for monts easy...
    Btw, thanks for detailed explanation, it's very close to my thoughts - not very hard but have a lots of digits and counters to care about.

And my wishes of Happy New Year from Russia!

Oh! I think I found something under the tree !

Happy New Year!!!

UPD:
    !!! mip-maps work...
    I have a already-made list of what I going to do with this!

Greatest Gratitude!

UPD:

works well with blocks, terrains and zombie models!
    Last edited by n2n1; 01-02-2018 at 06:30 AM.

Refugee

Problem

Hi, I downloaded recently this tool, and I've a problem, because when I try to export a model, it appears me a screen that says "Invalid shader channels (vertex position doesn't have 3 floats)!".
    How can I solve it?
    Last edited by Stefano; 01-16-2018 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Bad grammar

Refugee

Can't see Searialize value of MonoBehaviour Component

AssetData.pngScrollRect.jpg
    like the picture,i want to know values of Scroll Rect Component,but in the view asset of UABE,i can't find anything.my job is to reconstruct Unity Scene.how can i do?my English is poor,forgive me.

Refugee

can't read values of Monobehaviour component

like the picture,i want to know values of Scroll Rect Component,but in the view asset of UABE,i can't find anything.my job is to reconstruct Unity Scene.how can i do?my English is poor,forgive me.

Refugee

I want to see Serialize Values of MonoBehaviour Component

i want to see Serialize Values of MonoBehaviour Component,like Scroll Rect Componnet,i want to know values of Scroll Rect Component,but in the view asset of UABE,i can't find anything.my job is to reconstruct Unity Scene.how can i do?my English is poor,forgive me.

Refugee

Please help me

Hello, I'm the other one unityGame player Please allow me to express gratitude to your tools.It helped me a lot. But now I have a problem. When I use it export dump the *.txt It's perfect. But I'm right now import dump this *.txt and save.When you open it again and export the obj It said "Unable to read the mesh asset!(unknown asset format)" I don't know what's going on ,Please help me Please allow me to thank you again for what you have done And forgive my grammar I'm using translation software This is a document https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kWTZRNL