Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Experimental Recipes

Zombie Hunter
    Starting updating mod to a11.

Zombie Hunter
    The mod has been updated to version V12.00, moved from alpha version of the game 10.4 (b10) on the alpha 11.2 (b4).
    Added:
    Pants "White", "Red", "Blue", "Pink", "Green". All knives added 2nd strike that deals 50% more damage but with a long cooldown and dual endurance. Added repair bow using "YuccaFiber". Added repair weapons using "Oil".
    Snags can be raised again. Double bed now also a spawn point, but only a part of the cushion. Added mod "Teacher." Allows you to create a book with recipes. The book "leather Tanning" now gives only recipe "leather". The book "macDyverBook" now gives recipes: "Leather Boots", "Leather Pants", "Leather Jacket", "Leather Hat", "Leather Gloves". Added book "MacDyver II Book" which gives recipes: "Scrap Boots", "Scrap Leg Armor", "Scrap Chest Armor", "Scrap Helmet", "Scrap Gloves". The book "pistolBook" now gives only recipe "Beretta_92". "Fire Trap" when stepping on the trap purpose lights. "Shock Trap" when stepping on the trap goal stunned.
    Changes:
    With the introduction of the system of quality fashion deleted variations: the armor - "Tattered", "Worn", "Rusty", "Incomplete", "Shabby", "Worn", weapons - "Rusty" and "Defective". Arrows and bolts, set to 1. Kraft Kraft powder was reduced from 10 to 9. The processing of coal and nitrate in powder increased from 5 to 10. In connection with the quality system, until I introduce modifications weapons, as to not see the sense in them . Remove unnecessary prescriptions for paper and canvas, they did benefit a worthy replacement. Mousqueton damage increased from 25 to 50. Temporarily removed "glassShower" as developed deleted "glassBusinessCentered2" and "glassBusiness2". All seeds exhibited a stack 250. All powders exhibited stack 500. Bandages longer extinguish the fire. Fire extinguished only bank or canned water, raw or boiled. Or enter into a pond or a drink and him. If fire break rolled stone. With the absence of the program for the opening of assets list, all the icons are replaced by new items to the standard. deleted "Injector 105". Recipe molotov changed. Wolfram returned. Forms for smelting, returned. The new version developed reduced block ID from 4000 to 2000. After a renumbered blocks group became normal.

Zombie Hunter
    The mod has been updated to version V12.01.
    Updated:
    Fixed a bug with roket and grenade launchers. Creation of "leatherStrips" reduced from 5 to 1. "Sprained Leg" duration changed from 1 to 1 real game of the day. "candle" and "torch" transferred to the group "Tools / Traps".

Refugee
    Hi Sergat1000, great work on the mod.

Would you mind if I stole some of your idea's to include in a mod pack Im putting together on my server ? (Credit will be given for each item/recipe/thing used)

I dont want to use everything, just a few great idea's you have had.

Zombie Hunter
    Of course. This mod for all.

Refugee
    I love the idea of the mod but not sure if everyone that plays on our server owners setup would like the idea of washing. Is it possible to, once downloaded, to change that on our end to remove that one feature?

Also I am continually amazed at the modding community and all that they do. I thank you for making and sharing this with us!

Nomad
    Wow, this mod is huge! I will test it on my next playthru for sure

Does the weapon improvement still works with the weapon parts of A11 ?

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Drake View Post
    I love the idea of the mod but not sure if everyone that plays on our server owners setup would like the idea of washing. Is it possible to, once downloaded, to change that on our end to remove that one feature?

Also I am continually amazed at the modding community and all that they do. I thank you for making and sharing this with us!
    Just prowess all mention of dirt1,dirt2,dirt3,dirt4, in buff.xml and item.xml

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidalas View Post
    Wow, this mod is huge! I will test it on my next playthru for sure

Does the weapon improvement still works with the weapon parts of A11 ?
    Improvements has been delited. Beacose was decided to do realistic Improvements.

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    I downloaded the initial link, and was going through the code to make changes when I noticed this....

Code:
    	<recipe name="Ammunition Nation II Book" count="1" scrapable="False" craft_time="60" craft_exp_gain="2" learn_exp_gain="20" >        <ingredient name="paper" count="100" grid="0, 0" />
            <ingredient name="5.45x39mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -2" />
            <ingredient name="5.56x45mm_NATO" count="1" grid="-1, -2" />
            <ingredient name="5.7x28мм_Bullet" count="1" grid="0, -2" />
            <ingredient name="7.62x51mm_NATO" count="1" grid="1, -2" />
            <ingredient name="7.62x39mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="2, -2" />
            <ingredient name="8.6—70mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -1" />
            <ingredient name="bulletTipMold" count="1" grid="-1, -1" />
            <ingredient name="bulletCasingMold" count="1" grid="0, -1" />
    	</recipe>
    I'm assuming that the code got corrupted while downloading or extracting, but that means I have to manually go through the rest of it to check it.

From what I can see, I believe it should look like this....
    Code:
    	<recipe name="Ammunition Nation II Book" count="1" scrapable="False" craft_time="60" craft_exp_gain="2" learn_exp_gain="20" >        <ingredient name="paper" count="100" grid="0, 0" />
            <ingredient name="5.7x28mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="0, -2" />
            <ingredient name="8.6x70mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -1" />
    	</recipe>
    Can you verify this is true before I go tinkering around with the rest of it?

Thanks.

Refugee
    Ok Ive been staring at XML code for several hours now, so forgive my blindness - but those 2 snippets look the same, which specific part do you believe is wrong?

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    I downloaded the initial link, and was going through the code to make changes when I noticed this....

Code:
            <ingredient name="8.6×70mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -1" />
    	</recipe>
    I'm assuming that the code got corrupted while downloading or extracting, but that means I have to manually go through the rest of it to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahkage View Post
    Ok Ive been staring at XML code for several hours now, so forgive my blindness - but those 2 snippets look the same, which specific part do you believe is wrong?
    In the first snippet of code, there are weird non-english letter/number characters in the spelling of "5.7x28mm_Bullet" and "8.6x70mm_Bullet" (at least, those are the 2 problems I see.).

Yeah, I hope more of the code isn't like that...that's a lot of code to have to check line-by-line. ::cringe::

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergant1000 View Post
    The mod has been updated to version V12.00, moved from alpha version of the game 10.4 (b10) on the alpha 11.2 (b4).
    Any chance you have an updated sharedassets2 file for v.11.2? Just curious. Thanks.

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post

Code:
            <ingredient name="8.6—70mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -1" />
    	</recipe>

From what I can see, I believe it should look like this....
    Code:
            <ingredient name="5.7x28mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="0, -2" />
            <ingredient name="8.6x70mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -1" />
    	</recipe>
    Can you verify this is true before I go tinkering around with the rest of it?

Thanks.
    Thanks. I will fix it.

Refugee
    Thanks Carmela - the downside to staring at code - you become blind to it lol!