Thread: Introducing Haven PVE: European PVE Server!

Introducing Haven PVE: European PVE Server!

Let me introduce you to New Haven! We were oringally based in US, but the hosting company there was giving us a lot of trouble and we were offered room on a private box, so we relocated. At first we we still mainly US or nearby players, In the time since we have relocated to Germany, we have gained a lot of European players and the flood keeps coming.

From time to time, I see people asking about Euro servers on Reddit and other communities and not many responses. We have been around in a few different forms for 4-5 months, and all of our admins are fair and active. Our primary goal is to have a good gaming experience for the majority of our players. With this, we are always trying cool new features while keeping the game balanced and not too easy.

Check out our group at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HavenServers (Join to see the content, public group)

IP is 144.76.84.173:25005

A few key features:

• PVE only, we have strict enforcement by an active moderation staff

• Prefab Megapack installed, store mod, and as many custom recipes as we can put on (a lot)

• A custom bot gives an updated gimme command, different teleports, and an additional form of base protection (makes it nearly impossible for a hacker to teleport into base) among other things!

• A PVE arena with a special gimme command if you are brave enough

• Zombies run at night, 100% damage/health

• day 70%, night 30%

• 64 slots at moment

If you have any other questions, let me know. Feel free to come visit at any time, our community is open and friendly!
    Last edited by Thelonous; 02-21-2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: formatting

Does this server no longer exist? Cannot connect.

hm, i guess i can't edit my original one any more. Instead, let me just post updates.

We have moved to a website newhavenservers.com! The current IP is on front page, easier in case we move in future.

Changes that have been made since last post:
    • IP has changed, check website for current one
    • We now officially have LT's mod pack on server, updated usually when his is.
    • mod pack includes his machines, more realism, new zombies, new items and weapons
    • Our arena has been updated to be more difficult with new zombies (believe me, this is hard!)
    • We just added the ability to translate to our bot (still in beta), for now uses google translate. This is very useful for an international server.
    Last edited by Thelonous; 03-24-2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: server updates