Thread: Died and my wellness reset to 100/200.

Died and my wellness reset to 100/200.

all in the title, fell off a roof, landed on an oil barrel which a zombie slapped and exploded killing me and wiping my wellness out >

Nomad
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM89 View Post
    all in the title, fell off a roof, landed on an oil barrel which a zombie slapped and exploded killing me and wiping my wellness out >
    it drops by 10 everytime you die. Were you at 110? Were you higher wellness or lower wellness? Did you log off when you died but before respawning?

Quote Originally Posted by dorkchops View Post
    it drops by 10 everytime you die. Were you at 110? Were you higher wellness or lower wellness? Did you log off when you died but before respawning?
    nah, i was at 200, thats why i was mad but i cant remember what i did after dying, i think i respawned and collected my dropped items.

Nomad
    boy 200 wellness i haven't seen that in quite some time. There is a bug where if you log off while dead your wellness resets to 100. Not too far fetched to see another one where if you are maxed it drops to 100 as well?

Hunter
    This is still an issue. Was playing on an unmodified 14.6 dedicated server. Wellness was at 174. Died for the first time on some spikes, didnt log off or anything, respawned with 100 wellness. That's a rather crushing blow to one's feelings of motivation. So why is this moved to "Fixed"?

Scavenger
    I had the same thing happen survivor727, died on our base spikes when someone moved a frame i was using. First death in over 50 hrs of game time, I had 164 wellness, it went down to 100, also a 14.6 server. I also did not logout.