Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Deathwish

Quote Originally Posted by kebab39 View Post
    Hi Razzoriel, is it possible to get link to your mod? It looks like much more fun than what game became nowadays, would gladly downgrade to any version it runs on.
    Hi. I'm really sorry to hear that, unfortunately I share your sentiments with how the game development became.

I don't have a playable version right now. If A16 becomes stable and SDX is updated, I'll try to update it.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzoriel View Post
    Hi. I'm really sorry to hear that, unfortunately I share your sentiments with how the game development became.

I don't have a playable version right now. If A16 becomes stable and SDX is updated, I'll try to update it.
    Cool man, we would be waiting.

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Razz you old fleabag you.

...just saying "hi".

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Razz you old fleabag you.

...just saying "hi".
    Since you're already here, tell me. Is A16 as bad as everyone is saying? Because if it is, I might fly back to modding this game.

Leader
    Since you're already here, tell me. Is A16 as bad as everyone is saying? Because if it is, I might fly back to modding this game.
    A16 is awesome. But what is awesomer is what modders add to the game

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    It's got its issues, but they're all modable. Electricity is done /right/, and distant terrain is awesome. Some new resources (wolf, vulture, snake, site wolf) so All good.

All the other changes are a detriment to the game. Leveled gating, no biome spawn zombies leaving the streets empty, stamina nerfs, all bs, But easily modded.

Scavenger
    What about destroyed AI that allows to kill zombies with guns at night without them even noticing player, cheap spawns in areas already cleared, spawns on player, launching zombies 100 meters up into air when sneaked on, underground teleporting and removal of 1/2 wood block being sellable for those players who just want to hunt and kill stuff without playing as mole?