Page 266 of 266 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266
Results 3,976 to 3,978 of 3978

Thread: Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbain5 View Post
    Mags, is it possible to make each town or city have a post office, townhall, or police station. 1 or all three. and place a crate in 1 of those 3 poi's that give the white river citizen quest? this way people have a way to find the closest trade post to the town?
    a very good idea (I also had myself), but

Its not possible by using a automated process atm - not in Nitrogen and also not with rwgmixer.xml !

U could exchange prefabs from the generated prefabs.xml to fill in manually, but thats a hack of work.
    (U have to know the prefabnames, the coords and the right sizes of the prefabs u want to be exchanged)

Quote Originally Posted by Magoli View Post
    a very good idea (I also had myself), but

Its not possible by using a automated process atm - not in Nitrogen and also not with rwgmixer.xml !

U could exchange prefabs from the generated prefabs.xml to fill in manually, but thats a hack of work.
    (U have to know the prefabnames, the coords and the right sizes of the prefabs u want to be exchanged)
    I think perhaps just making a white river citizen quest note, with no xp, and add it to the mailbox loot list will have to be a way then. I will work on that.

ok, mod made