Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: [CBSM] Cloud-based Server Manager

@stallionsden -- Sorry for the delays, it's early here (8:00AM)

Please add me on Skype: tyler_envul
    Or Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/envul/

From your initial message, it sounds like some of the ports may not have been provided accurately.

In the case of your most recent message, it appears you are trying to use these commands as console commands. They are actually chat commands, but can be used in the in-game console too: "cp /wallet" without quotes. Normally, you would open the in-game chat, and just type "/wallet" without quotes.

Also, thank you for pointing out the out-dated instructions. They have now been updated. Sorry!

Waiting for your invite on Steam/Skype
    Last edited by alanine; 07-16-2015 at 12:10 PM.

Leader
    ok have added you :-) & I am thankful your reply has been great.

i rent a server from blackbox. me and my mate were unsure bout the ports as is that deducated only or we do need it for rented servere as well. Like where do we forward the ports from if we do need it on the rented server.

We are looking forward to this very excited. WE have it working in game like i can change the day to night vice versa i can send messages from the cbsm. just cant work out how to work the zcoins

Just some changes...

July 17th 2015------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Improved: Plot System -- Plot configuration page now displays each plot's balance
    - Improved: Plot System -- /plots Command now displays proper plot tags
    - Improved: Plot System -- Proper display of plot "locked" status
    - Improved: Overall CBSM performance -- no more forced delays due to command inreliability from A11.7
    - Fixed: Teleporting -- no more falling through the world
    - Fixed: Player exiting plot not detected accurately

July 16th 2015------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - New: Server Map option: Display Game Time
    - New: CBSM Moderator Setup Guide
    - Fixed: CBSM Setup Guide + Map Setup Guide documentations

July 14th 2015------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - New: Survival of the Fittest game mode - Removes players from your server when they die

thanx for keeping this A++ mod up to date SIR

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblind View Post
    thanx for keeping this A++ mod up to date SIR
    ^^^^ I agree. Awesome wok by alanine and his very helpful and quick to respond and answer any questions as well as help fix the issues and all. This mod we will be using continuously.

Refugee
    Expert advice, quickly adds new features. A complete game changer. Alanine should be apart of the development of this game. His ideas are refreshing and a lot of the features he offers are entirely next generation. Thank you Alanine for all the help and support you have given my server with this tool. I hope others are smart enough to hop on board!

The real-time Map aspect within the Cloud-based Server Manager has been updated..

New options:
    - Display Zombies
    - Display Animals
    - Display Supply Crates
    - Display Owned Vehicles (Minibikes)

The operator of the server can easily toggle what is displayed, at any time, through the CBSM.
    By default, these new options will be disabled.

In a short time, the map will also be able display of a variety of CBSM related features, such as zGates, homes, plots, and vendors.

Note: The icons are simply place-holders, for now. Ideally, if it doesn't make the map become 'too busy', we can identify the Zombie and Animal types with corresponding icons.

Last edited by alanine; 07-20-2015 at 06:03 AM.

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by alanine View Post
    The real-time Map aspect within the Cloud-based Server Manager has been updated..

New options:
    - Display Zombies
    - Display Animals
    - Display Supply Crates

The operator of the server can easily toggle what is displayed, at any time, through the CBSM.

In a short time, the map will also be able display of a variety of CBSM related features, such as zGates, homes, plots, and vendors.

Note: The icons are simply place-holders, for now. Ideally, if it doesn't make the map become 'too busy', we can identify the Zombie and Animal types with corresponding icons.

Fantastic additions Alanine.

Quote Originally Posted by alanine View Post

New options:
    - Display Zombies
    - Display Animals
    - Display Supply Crates

Nice work

Survivor
    excellent work,. use using the free svr mod, but might just take a annual sub at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumX View Post
    excellent work,. use using the free svr mod, but might just take a annual sub at this rate
    for all the options that alan offers for the CBSN its more than worth it, PLUS he's always Tweaking and adding new content, plus he listens to users, and if someone has a problem he's more than willing to help.

love the new crates on the map feature , reminds me of the old school maps they had with Nazgaine where you got x amount of drops and they had the markers on the map ingame

Another map update..

You can now display "Landmarks" which will consist of things such as Player-ran Shops (Vendors), PvP Arenas, and regular player plots.

You can also display "player tracking" to view where players have been recently - useful to identify who has griefed something.

Excellent work!

Leader
    Nice.. This gets better every day :-) great work

this needs a sticky or something