Thread: Multi Troll List

Scavenger

Multi Troll List

Ok so i am starting a list of trolls! These are players that either grief even when asked to stop, break rules or are otherwise just jack asses. This is mostly intended as a list for problem players on servers made for PVE and not PVP. Post any reply's with players you have found to troll on your servers or just jack ass players that are they type not wanted, and I will update this list accordingly!

When posting about a troll, please explain what they did as well and weather or not you asked them to stop.

This list will serve as a warning for other server hosters or to just outright make a ban list for those of us who dont want trolls on our servers. So lets get started!

***Name removed***
    Last edited by DocHussey; 11-07-2013 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Breaking forum rules

Did you have to use such large font? it makes it difficult to read.

EDIT: Thanks

And good idea...
    Last edited by Fox; 11-07-2013 at 12:36 AM.

As long as it goes against the servers spirit I understand people being added onto this list, but I would not like to see people being added here because someone joined an random server that happens to have free for all rules and got their butt handed to them.

Scavenger
    that brings up a good point, ill add in the top post that its for servers with PVE only.