Thread: 7d2d.rocks screenshot contest

7d2d.rocks screenshot contest

Ror the rest of this month and the month of August I'm running a screenshot contest, this is not an official 7d2d contest this is from me so don't be insulted by the prize(s)

submit the screenshots at http://7d2d.rocks ( add Deccypher as a friend on steam if you have your screenshots private/friends only). the categories are

Lolz- anything funny that makes you lol

landscape - A12 is so nice looking now take some time to smell the golden rod tea and take a few snaps of the landscapes
    Head-Shot - scored an impressive kill like a hornet at max range, or a double kill spam that F12 and submit the impressive shot
    Building - built something impressive screen-cap it and upload and you can be crowned the winner and building king
    Community lots of players in one place or community build projects

For each of the above category 1 winner will be selected (voted by you guys) and will receive a copy of 7d2d as a gift that is tradeable or re-giftable via steam.

submission will be accepted until 00:00:01 9/1/2015 then 1 week of voting ( this may change to a up-vote/down-vote type stem but for now planned on 1 week of voting) then the prizes will be sent.

Thanks

Deccypher

So far only 1 screen shot submited so i guess they will win lol

For real? I'm going to submit one then he he.

I submitted a screenshot of a little prefab I've been working on...

2015-08-08_00001.jpg

http://7d2d.rocks/ 12 hours left on screenshot contest very few entries chances of winning are high

hi all,

stupid mistake while making the voting system, messed up my database, so images aren't linked with people. if you submitted a image please PM with the link to the image, so i can correct it and get the voting started

Thanks

oh dam lol i have a ton of screenies just need some time to visit my servers i know of a few massive projects being worked on lol

Quote Originally Posted by wicketness View Post
    oh dam lol i have a ton of screenies just need some time to visit my servers i know of a few massive projects being worked on lol
    only for thoes who did submit. i have all the data , its just juumbled up so cant identify who goes with what, i dont want one of the pic's to win and then give the prize to the wrong person

Hi there.
    How is voting going?
    Can we see all the pics submitted at some point? I'd love to see people's work.

Quote Originally Posted by MirelAlex94 View Post
    Hi there.
    How is voting going?
    Can we see all the pics submitted at some point? I'd love to see people's work.
    still trying to get the confirmations of the few people that did submit. only 3 confirmd sofar, may have to just declare them the winners and give them prizes. (there was only 8-9 submissions and i confirmed 4 of them ( 3 people 1 submitting twice)

Winners announced- 7d2d.rocks/
    due to steam bbeing a really crappy market place I can send directly though steam because you already own it. 2 of the winners have been sent their prize via steams email gift system, and the last one eacived a PM from me just now asking for the email address so i can do the same.