Page 345 of 394 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 5906

Thread: A16 Valmod Pack

Quote Originally Posted by cde2006 View Post
    You problably also forget too update the mini bike bag size, go mine back to expanded version at line 1876 of window.xml:

Code:
            <grid depth="2" name="inventory" rows="6" cols="3" pos="3,-46" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="VehicleContainer">
                <item_stack name="0"/>
            </grid>
    Change to

Code:
            <grid depth="2" name="inventory" rows="5" cols="7" pos="3,-46" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="VehicleContainer">
                <item_stack name="0"/>
            </grid>
    thanks.. winmerge didnt catch that. will update soon

edit: its 6 3 in both valmod and bigger backpack so as im only doing fixes ill let others make those changes
    Last edited by grrmisfit; 08-10-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Scavenger
    - Please double check the sizing of the BackPack Mod, as the cell sizes seem larger. Perhaps either the one who updated BackPack Mod for 16.2 tweaked something, or FunPimps changed something for 16.2 regarding the base UI size?

In 16.1 and earlier games with an unmodified ValMod and BackPack Mod, the bottom row of the 5x9 grid would slightly cover over any text that popped up, but it was still readable so i didn't bother to try to tweak it.

Now it overlaps the belt slots by about 20%, enough to obscure the item count numbers of things in the bottom row of 9. I am running @1080p, using Grr tweaked Valmod a16.2 post #1548.
    (overlapping backpack and toolbelt Steam image)

- Not sure if it is vanilla or part of the ValMod, but while you can grow crops under Bulletproof Glass (in a sort-of greenhouse), Solar cells don't charge under Bulletproof glass.

- I am not sure what is up with the ammo being locked out for me, MIGHT be that I tweaked the progression.xml to add levels at 15xx XP instead of 95xx XP so I could get to higher levels faster, while doing sandbox base builds. Setting it back to stock, 95xx, didn't change anything and I've wiped and reinstalled the game many many times in the last week, and set the game in the BETAS tab to stay on 16.2 beta, which I HOPE won't auto-update.
    (Locked ammo types in my Skills list Steam image)

Otherwise, game works great, thanks for the updates!

Quote Originally Posted by YaSo View Post
    - Please double check the sizing of the BackPack Mod, as the cell sizes seem larger. Perhaps either the one who updated BackPack Mod for 16.2 tweaked something, or FunPimps changed something for 16.2 regarding the base UI size?

In 16.1 and earlier games with an unmodified ValMod and BackPack Mod, the bottom row of the 5x9 grid would slightly cover over any text that popped up, but it was still readable so i didn't bother to try to tweak it.

Now it overlaps the belt slots by about 20%, enough to obscure the item count numbers of things in the bottom row of 9. I am running @1080p, using Grr tweaked Valmod a16.2 post #1548.
    (overlapping backpack and toolbelt Steam image)

- Not sure if it is vanilla or part of the ValMod, but while you can grow crops under Bulletproof Glass (in a sort-of greenhouse), Solar cells don't charge under Bulletproof glass.

- I am not sure what is up with the ammo being locked out for me, MIGHT be that I tweaked the progression.xml to add levels at 15xx XP instead of 95xx XP so I could get to higher levels faster, while doing sandbox base builds. Setting it back to stock, 95xx, didn't change anything and I've wiped and reinstalled the game many many times in the last week, and set the game in the BETAS tab to stay on 16.2 beta, which I HOPE won't auto-update.
    (Locked ammo types in my Skills list Steam image)

Otherwise, game works great, thanks for the updates!
    updated it to A15 size which i tested in a16.2 and works fine.. icons will be a little small but toolbelt is visible

if you can, post your progression.xml in pastebin.com , ill see if i can find whats wrong
    Last edited by grrmisfit; 08-10-2017 at 01:58 PM.

I have had nothing but issues trying to get this mod to work on both 16.2 and 16.1, I do the overhaul pack only and not the bigger backpack and I keep sticking on Loading UI

0d3e85bd-fd99-4434-869b-bb47df92e3b5_zps7zfgwswn.jpg
    Last edited by EvalleEez; 08-10-2017 at 09:37 PM.

It's just been cyling like this for the last 20 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by EvalleEez View Post
    I have had nothing but issues trying to get this mod to work on both 16.2 and 16.1, I do the overhaul pack only and not the bigger backpack and I keep sticking on Loading UI

0d3e85bd-fd99-4434-869b-bb47df92e3b5_zps7zfgwswn.jpg

It's just been cyling like this for the last 20 minutes
    Are you using the dowoad link from first post or the one I provided a few posts back. The one on first page isn't 16.2 ready or maybe even 16.1 depending on build

what was latest valmod version for overhaul that valmar hadl?

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg View Post
    what was latest valmod version for overhaul that valmar hadl?
    according to files they were last edited on 7/17. far as i know only thing that got really updated since then was UI changes and some minor other things

Quote Originally Posted by grrmisfit View Post
    according to files they were last edited on 7/17. far as i know only thing that got really updated since then was UI changes and some minor other things
    from what he's told me as of today.. He updated it to work with 16.2 now.. he's hoping to do expansion pack tomorrow.. and make the announcement

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg View Post
    from what he's told me as of today.. He updated it to work with 16.2 now.. he's hoping to do expansion pack tomorrow.. and make the announcement
    great hes back, i just finished updating it for 16.3 but if hes back ill let him update it. glad hes back and got things going in again.

great hes back, i just finished updating it for 16.3 but if hes back ill let him update it. glad hes back and got things going in again.
    not saying he's back exactly but as long as nothing else comes up he should be able to update the expansion pack.

Are you using the dowoad link from first post or the one I provided a few posts back. The one on first page isn't 16.2 ready or maybe even 16.1 depending on build
    I am using the one from the 7D2D lMod Launcher and I got it to work with 16.1 stable version, but not 16.2. I looked for the updated one on here but couldn't find it and if I did find a link it always redirected me back to the main thread link. We were trying to add it to our server, which is 16.2, with no luck.

I am using the one from the 7D2D lMod Launcher and I got it to work with 16.1 stable version, but not 16.2. I looked for the updated one on here but couldn't find it and if I did find a link it always redirected me back to the main thread link. We were trying to add it to our server, which is 16.2, with no luck.
    valmod came on today... he hasn't officially announced it but says the overhaul is ready for 16.2.. he'll try to update expansion pack tom.. So, i'm assuming the first page should work for 16.2

The 16.3 changes were mostly zombie based and easy fix. Of anyone has issues let me know I can upload the fix or explain what to change

The 16.3 changes were mostly zombie based and easy fix. Of anyone has issues let me know I can upload the fix or explain what to change
    how do you have 16.3?