Page 394 of 394 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394
Results 5,896 to 5,902 of 5902

Thread: A16 Valmod Pack

Ranger
    Make sure your steam install is on 16.4 before cloning happens..... other than that Ive no idea as everyone knows this mod runs flawlessly on 16.4 Output log would tell you whats wrong

ProphetofLogik
    Quote Originally Posted by TEMPERFLAWLESS View Post
    It's on A16.4, I know this, I've checked the version multiple times even though I wish it was for A17, but thank you nonetheless!
    Try running the 32 bit version of the game instead of the 64, which is default these days. If that works you should be able to run the 64 bit exe again. Let me know how that goes.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetofLogik View Post
    Try running the 32 bit version of the game instead of the 64, which is default these days. If that works you should be able to run the 64 bit exe again. Let me know how that goes.
    Got stuck on loading blocks now, same problem. I've been able to run this mod perfectly and now this huge problem came out of nowhere. I just reinstalled 7 Days and still the problem persists. I also can't check the logs due to the screen being frozen and I can no longer access them with the game closed.

EDIT: Wait, I'm stupid. I edited the wrong post... I fixed it cuz it had 8 copies of 7 days and it didn't know which one to run... Sorry about that.
    Last edited by TEMPERFLAWLESS; 04-17-2019 at 04:57 AM.

Scavenger
    SO its june second, May i ask who chose to pick up the mod and if there has been any progress on it?

Ranger
    Hello,
    This mod is tsill not updated? Its abandoned?

Zombie Hunter
    Not much point yet, A18 is going to change everything up again, so....

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianbluebeer View Post
    Not much point yet, A18 is going to change everything up again, so....
    This has been the case with every Alpha and yet Valmar always updated his mod for the latest version. Trouble is that he's been away obviously for several Alphas now and the longer it's not maintained the longer it will take to update due to the amount of changes that come with each new Alpha version. This was a fine mod, but some aspects of this mod were tightly tailored around the functionality of Alpha 16.4 which was changed drastically in Alpha 17, so even if someone took over and wanted to create an updated version of this mod in a reasonable time span, it would be much different playstyle than it was in Alpha 16.4 anyway.